Newcastle 0 - 2 Manchester City - 02/01/08 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Some of you lot are mental. We're struggling for creativity and the crossing is w***, but we've passed it about alright in general this half.

You should have f****** seen us at Wigan.

Are City actually trying to stop us passing it about though, cos if they're content to let us just play it about then it's not all that great an achievement tbh

I'm not watching btw, genuine question.

Some of you lot are mental. We're struggling for creativity and the crossing is w***, but we've passed it about alright in general this half.

Are City actually trying to stop us passing it about though, cos if they're content to let us just play it about then it's not all that great an achievement tbh

There's some truth in that yes, since half time they've barely ventured forwards.

city have attacked more than us this half tbh, it's just that when they attack its on the counter and when we have the ball its 10 players behind the ball for them and we dont seem to have the invention to get beyond them.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Why didn't he take Butt off?  Surely Faye has been 10x better tonight?  Fucking shite again, as usual.