Rant about Booing

ChrisJbarnes

really bothers me generally. personally, i see no point in the booing today, even though it was another home defeat because we werent as bad as liverpool and portsmouth. booing after those, fair enough but all the other ones there has been no need for booing.

what really boils my blood is how other teams with no reason to boo are doing it. i mean ffs, liverpool booing off after a draw with wigan and some calling for a new manager!! after all the success theyve had i find it disgraceful.

also, at stamford bridge there were some chelsea fans booing and the like after playing us!! they were singing "you dont know what you're doing" and that kind of thing when theyve gone 73 home games undefeated and only 2 losses in the last 24!!!

that proves my point about our fans being the best. if liverpool and chelsea are going to boo after 1 result, its highly commendable that so many actually turn up home and sing their hearts out away after 10 years of rubbish. if any other team had the same thing, they wouldnt get nearly 50000. keep it up lads

Complete waste of time trying to express your views now without being shot down by the mongs and knee-jerkers.  The sensible posters know booing is completely pointless and achieves nothing what-so-ever.

well yeah but my point is that how the hell can commentators and pundits have a go at us when teams like liverpool and chelsea boo when they draw at home to wigan or only just beat us??

Because their fans aren't unrealistically impatient, somehow.

In our current  situation it may be a case of apathy setting in , our players cannot win and what ever the manager does makes no difference to the outcome. But the stoke game will make the fans turn against the manager with a bad result and imho the booing will start again .

really bothers me generally. personally, i see no point in the booing today, even though it was another home defeat because we werent as bad as liverpool and portsmouth. booing after those, fair enough but all the other ones there has been no need for booing.

what really boils my blood is how other teams with no reason to boo are doing it. i mean ffs, liverpool booing off after a draw with wigan and some calling for a new manager!! after all the success theyve had i find it disgraceful.

also, at stamford bridge there were some chelsea fans booing and the like after playing us!! they were singing "you dont know what you're doing" and that kind of thing when theyve gone 73 home games undefeated and only 2 losses in the last 24!!!

that proves my point about our fans being the best. if liverpool and chelsea are going to boo after 1 result, its highly commendable that so many actually turn up home and sing their hearts out away after 10 years of rubbish. if any other team had the same thing, they wouldnt get nearly 50000. keep it up lads

and the rest.

Worse are the "fans" that left at 75 minutes

well yeah but at least they show up in the first place. cant really blame them when it never looks like we are equalising, but on the other hand their paying £40 to see the game, might as well stay in case we get a 93rd minute tap in

Ive just got back and there was hardly any booing tbh, a little at the end but thats about it

I've just been watching Football First and one of your defenders was booed for  making a backpass shortly after City scored the first. Crazy.

Dont see the problem with booing at the end tbh, the team/manager/board need to know how we feel and booing is the main way of letting them know we wont put up with this s***.

If we didnt boo they would go home to their mansions thinking this kind of s**** is acceptable.

Ive just got back and there was hardly any booing tbh, a little at the end but thats about it

I've just been watching Football First and one of your defenders was booed for  making a backpass shortly after City scored the first. Crazy.

I think that was more ""AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH" than "BOOOOOOOO" tbh.

Guest thenorthumbrian

We arent the only fans who boo, but we are the only fans who the cockney press slag us off for it.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

I did lots of it at Wigan.  Most of it came after the umpteenth time one of our players failed to trap the ball by letting it roll under their foot completely.