Ashamed

Golfmag

Guest BooBoo

I stayed to the end but please dont get all high and mighty about it. The dross being served up as football frankly doesnt deserve 30,000 let alone 52,000.

Tbh, i thought the crowd were fairly forgiving given the ineptitude on the field.

I stayed to the end but please dont get all high and mighty about it. The dross being served up as football frankly doesnt deserve 30,000 let alone 52,000.

Tbh, i thought the crowd were fairly forgiving given the ineptitude on the field.

If you're just talking about tonight, I don't think it was inept. Just unlucky.

I think its a cumulative effect of poor performances over the season making the fans sick of it. The performance tonight certainly didn't warrant such a reaction, but consistent poor performances test the patience of any fan.

I didn't go tonight, but that is fuck all.  I was more ashamed to being one of the fans shouting "Toon Toon pepperami" against Palace a few years back and having to amuse myself by making, and throwing a paper plane onto the pitch, along with many others.  And going "oooooaaaah" as some managed to reach the turf.

One of the more entertaining things tonight was the blue baloons tbh.

I didn't go tonight, but that is f*** all.  I was more ashamed to being one of the fans shouting "Toon Toon pepperami" against Palace a few years back and having to amuse myself by making, and throwing a paper plane onto the pitch, along with many others.  And going "oooooaaaah" as some managed to reach the turf.

No, that just wound me up too - the stewards and ball boys just standing watching them, whilst Owen (or Milner) has to sprint half the bloody pitch to pick them up.

I didn't go tonight, but that is f*** all.  I was more ashamed to being one of the fans shouting "Toon Toon pepperami" against Palace a few years back and having to amuse myself by making, and throwing a paper plane onto the pitch, along with many others.  And going "oooooaaaah" as some managed to reach the turf.

No, that just wound me up too - the stewards and ball boys just standing watching them, whilst Oen (or Milner) has to sprint half the bloody pitch to pick them up.

The stewards, ball boys, the lot of them are so pathetic you have to laugh at them. It was Owen btw, the ref told their 'keeper to go about 10 times but he was too thick to understand.

I've left early before like.  The 4-1 home defeat by Fulham stands out, as does the Villa game where Dyer and Bowyer decided to lamp each other (I left as soon as they were both shown the red card).

I don't give a fuck what people think of leaving early.  I stumped up the money for the ticket, and so it is within my god given right to get up and leave when I want if I want to put myself out of misery and avoid traffic.

Saying that, I don't think I would have left early tonight.  The performance wasn't as shocking as the games mentioned above.

s*** performance, s*** result and freezing cold weather. Can't really expect too many to stay until the end.

sure you were there as it wasn't a shit performance (shit result i'll grant ya),not  agreat performance but better then derby and birmingham,pompey and liverpool.

at times tonight we played attacking football with plan and passion. we didn't get the result we deserved (a draw against a team with 1 away win this season).

I've left early before like.  The 4-1 home defeat by Fulham stands out, as does the Villa game where Dyer and Bowyer decided to lamp each other (I left as soon as they were both shown the red card).

I don't give a f*** what people think of leaving early.  I stumped up the money for the ticket, and so it is within my god given right to get up and leave when I want if I want to put myself out of misery and avoid traffic.

Saying that, I don't think I would have left early tonight.  The performance wasn't as shocking as the games mentioned above.

thats the 3rd time this season i've left early.....6th time in my 33yr long sentance.

Guest RodrigoPalacio

Earliest I've ever left was on 60 minutes when we lost to Man Utd 6-2.  I was in McDonalds when Ameobi scored our 2nd.

s*** performance, s*** result and freezing cold weather. Can't really expect too many to stay until the end.

sure you were there as it wasn't a s*** performance (s*** result i'll grant ya),not  agreat performance but better then derby and birmingham,pompey and liverpool.

at times tonight we played attacking football with plan and passion. we didn't get the result we deserved (a draw against a team with 1 away win this season).

Agree