Positives To Take From The Current Situation

Tooj

Im personally praying Sam sees the good in the first 40 minutes and doesnt let the first lucky goal change his opinion on what he saw, we thoroughly outplayed them in this time. A bit of luck, decent finishing and a more active main striker would make things all good.

To be scarily honest, I can actually see Steve McClaren managing us one day.

It's OK, Fat Fred left last year. We don't have to be scared anymore :)

At one point early in the summer it actually looked like Sven would be managing us and Sam would be managing Citeh...

Although doubtless, Sam would have been amazingly successful at Citeh and Sven would be getting his cards now.

Depressingly shit.

Guest thenorthumbrian

With every game that goes by we are one game closer to eventually winning something! :thup:

Am I clutching at straws?

The same straws that every Newcastle fan has been pathetically cluthing at for the last few decades.

Never experienced the stadium filling out before. Was pretty disgraceful really' obviously, that's just my opinion. People pay their money to do what they want. But support the lads in times like this.

The atmosphere was poor. Couldn't believe how quiet the Gallowgate was. I embarrassed myself on about 40 minutes when i chanted "Newwcastleee, Newca..."  then looked around with a bunch of confused faces peering back. Couldn't believe it!

Never experienced the stadium filling out before. Was pretty disgraceful really' obviously, that's just my opinion. People pay their money to do what they want. But support the lads in times like this.

The atmosphere was poor. Couldn't believe how quiet the Gallowgate was. I embarrassed myself on about 40 minutes when i chanted "Newwcastleee, Newca..."  then looked around with a bunch of confused faces peering back. Couldn't believe it!

I was in Gallowgate upper... and while i've not the voice to start off any booming chants... I sang along when the loud bastards behind me started singing away and tried my daaaaarndest to keep it going but it was a losing battle from kick off.

I was in Gallowgate upper... and while i've not the voice to start off any booming chants... I sang along when the loud bastards behind me started singing away and tried my daaaaarndest to keep it going but it was a losing battle from kick off.

I was fortunate enough to be stood next to a couple of loud bastards, so i sung with them. (The guy who bangs on the metal wall at corners). But yeah, you're absolutely right - if you haven't got a big enough voice, you're fucked as far as starting chants go.