Titus Bramble

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

A few Boxing Days back, we turned in a thoroughly rotten performance under Souness at Anfield. Liverpool won 2-0 and when he replaced the injured Taylor, Titus Bramble was ironically cheered onto the pitch by the mickey mousers who then proceded to cheer his every touch.

Just wanted to congratulate him on some overdue payback.

:clap2:

A few Boxing Days back, we turned in a thoroughly rotten performance under Souness at Anfield. Liverpool won 2-0 and when he replaced the injured Taylor, Titus Bramble was ironically cheered onto the pitch by the mickey mousers who then proceded to cheer his every touch.

after he came on wasn't bramble probably our best palyer that night ?

not that it wasn't right to let him go but maybe he took more stick than was deserved

I remember that, was that the year the Arkles was trashed and we were subsequently banned or was it the year some lass was out the back (the pissing place) giving handjobs to all and sundry in exchange for tickets??

Guest BooBoo

not that it wasn't right to let him go but maybe he took more stick than was deserved

I was never his biggest fan by any account but such humiliation was overly harsh and i wished he celebrated with a customary cupped ear to the Kop.

I was never his biggest fan by any account but such humiliation was overly harsh and i wished he celebrated with a customary cupped ear to the Kop.

i seriously doubt he has the prescence of mind to do that, good finish though

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44331000/jpg/_44331738_bramble_203.jpg

Guest Ridzuan

Can anyone comment on what does that celebration means? Is it the letter A for a word or what? Because Andy Johnson did it too when he scored against Boro,and I thought it was because his first name is Andy.

We've got Titus Bramble,

He's got a house in Amble ,

It's on a hill,

It's fucking brill.

Guest duffyg

'A' is for Arsenal, Agbonlahor, Abramovich ... and a strange celebration that is sweeping across football.

Today Sportsmail can reveal the secret behind the mystery 'A' gesture that has had us all guessing.

And here's the good bit: with Joey Barton in jail and football's name being dragged through the mud again, these Barclays Premier League players are actually promoting a good cause.

The A-Star scheme to be launched this summer is aimed at encouraging young people to be inspired by role models who do not 'glamourise crime, guns or drugs'.

A dedicated website estimates that up to 60,000 young people are stabbed in the UK each year and this project — motto 'if you dream it, you can achieve it' — is aimed at opening pathways into employment through sport by offering young people the chance to showcase their talents.

Co-founder Fitz Hall, the Wigan defender said: 'This is a great chance for professional footballers to truly give something back.'

England's Andrew Johnson, Micah Richards and Emile Heskey are among those involved.

The project statement says they are 'committed to working with young people and making a difference'.

For more information on the A-Star project go to: astar-global.com/A-star_About_us_page.htm

Payback as in scoring a goal and being responsible for conceding one?

I know its for charity, but they could've fucking thought of a better celebration than that shite.

His s*** tracking was responsible for Torres' goal.

Aye, that Torres is shit like. There wont be many other defenders he'll beat for pace over 40 yards.

Your point being thats its OKAY for Bramble to do badly against good players? :lol:

Thats the kind of attitude that keeps shite players at our club for far too long.

His s*** tracking was responsible for Torres' goal.

Aye, that Torres is shit like. There wont be many other defenders he'll beat for pace over 40 yards.

Point out where I said Torres was shit. :lol:

He hardly beat him for pace either. Bramble dawdled back and suddenly Torres was in the clear in the penalty area. He simply didn't track his man.

Guest northwestmag1892

I remember that, was that the year the Arkles was trashed and we were subsequently banned or was it the year some lass was out the back (the pissing place) giving handjobs to all and sundry in exchange for tickets??

PMSL... the infamous hand jobs at the Arkles. The infamous short lass with orange fake tan... Wasn't that before Souness though?