Alan Green: Sam scores an own goal in blame game

Thespence

Yes, let's shoot the messenger....

what he's said is pretty much spot on even if he is a shitbag.

Possibly  - I just had to express my contempt for the twat.

We are a feeding frenzy for all media wankers involved with football at the minute.  Some of what he says is correct and some isn't.

Whats getting my goat at the minute are the wankers on Gillette Soccer Saturday passing commenst on all things NUFC and none, NONE of them actually speak to the fans or bother their arse to come to Newcastle and find outfor themselves.  They just read articles and make their minds up.

IE TONY FCKING GAYLE.

BELLEND.

We are a feeding frenzy for all media wankers involved with football at the minute.  Some of what he says is correct and some isn't.

Whats getting my goat at the minute are the wankers on Gillette Soccer Saturday passing commenst on all things NUFC and none, NONE of them actually speak to the fans or bother their arse to come to Newcastle and find outfor themselves.  They just read articles and make their minds up.

IE TONY FCKING GAYLE.

BELLEND.

Got to agree with that like. I was watching the other week when Le Tiss, Stelling and someone else possibly Charlie Nicholas were talking about us and all agreed that nearly everyone up here is dying for Shearer to get the job... I dont know 1 person who is desperate for shearer and i live here ffs

IE TONY FCKING GAYLE.

BELLEND.

That does piss me off.

IE TONY FCKING GAYLE.

BELLEND.

That does piss me off.

Me too, but they comment on so much, they cannot possibly know the true feelings on everything. None of them have any links to NUFC so really its just an outside uninformed opinion.

Le Piss & Tommohawk nose are the pits mind, anti NUFC and its plain to see.

Hes no Paul Merson like!

Merson is shite like.

"That bloke"

"whats-his-name"

"him who managed that club"

"The defender who headed that ball in the back of the net"

"Where am i?"

Sobriety is certainly working for him.  :lol:

Am I the only person that sees the sarcasm in...

Oh, and those fans, they're the worst of the lot, aren't they? Just because 52,000 of them turn up for every game at St James Park and as many of them as possible grab tickets for away matches, doesn't mean they know anything about football. How, after watching for year after year, could they know what's best for Newcastle United F.C.?

The guy is actually defending our right to complain the way I read it.

Hes no Paul Merson like!

Merson is s**** like.

"That bloke"

"whats-his-name"

"him who managed that club"

"The defender who headed that ball in the back of the net"

"Where am i?"

Sobriety is certainly working for him.  :lol:

Agenda ridden article. Whats Allardyce supposed to do? Come out and say "sorry lads its my fault we're playing crap" Im prettysure he's well aware that he's at fault. What a stupid article. Curry favouring himself with the the fans.

Oh, and those fans, they're the worst of the lot, aren't they? Just because 52,000 of them turn up for every game at St James Park and as many of them as possible grab tickets for away matches, doesn't mean they know anything about football. How, after watching for year after year, could they know what's best for Newcastle United F.C.?

:thup:

Same with the Ashley bit.

As a Newcastle fan you have to learn to not give a fuck what anyone in the media says.  Everyone has their own agenda and, lets be honest, in recent years we've always been good for a story as we continually shoot ourselves in the foot on and off the pitch.  Slow news day?  Lets stir up some shit and stick a microphone in front of some thick Geordie.

I think we all see the sarcasm mate.

The point is, no-one has said the fans can't complain.

Nothing article.

Nothing article.

You yourself have posted loads of articles where journos say we're impatient and it's our fault there's a crisis. ???

As a Newcastle fan you have to learn to not give a fuck what anyone in the media says.  Everyone has their own agenda and, lets be honest, in recent years we've always been good for a story as we continually shoot ourselves in the foot on and off the pitch.  Slow news day?  Lets stir up some shit and stick a microphone in front of some thick Geordie.

That was years ago now. Give NSG a break, ffs. :lol:

Nothing article.

You yourself have posted loads of articles where journos say we're impatient and it's our fault there's a crisis. ???

But he's not slagging off the media, he's slagging off Allardyce.  "Sam scores an own goal in blame game".  No-one's blaming the fans other than the pundits that whip up the storm in the first place, just from a bit off booing at a poor performance.

I also read it that way.

Nothing article.

But he's not slagging off the media, he's slagging off Allardyce.  "Sam scores an own goal in blame game".  No-one's blaming the fans other than the pundits that whip up the storm in the first place, just from a bit off booing at a poor performance.

Good point. :blush: