Today's Matches

Guest Geordiesned

Media really loves to trash talk Newcastle, its f*ing incredible.

I have looked on various newssites tonight and every bloody article is something negative about Newcastle, Barton this, crisis that.

Really provides something for the team to rally around though, doesn't it?  An "us against the world" mentality of sorts. 

I have looked on various newssites tonight and every bloody article is something negative about Newcastle, Barton this, crisis that.

Really provides something for the team to rally around though, doesn't it?  An "us against the world" mentality of sorts. 

you have got to hope so. Its up to Sam to instill that kind of mentality in them.

Good chance tomorrow to stick 2 fingers up at everyone hoping that we slip up.

Easier said than done of course.

It would help if the fans also took on an "us against the world" mentality too and supported the team regardless for the full 90 minutes to give a big fuck off to the media.  Our constant unrest only gives the media more fuel for exactly the sort of journalism everyone is always complaining about.

Fuck off Gabby

What did she say?

Nothing untoward at all. I think it was "It could be make or break for Big Sam". She's a Newcastle fan ffs! Can't believe how touchy some people get.

When i was watching the Villa-Man Utd game, John Motson said that in the fa cup no matter what, the away teams are entitled to 15% of tickets.

So if we got Man Utd away we'd be entitled to 11,400 tickets  :parky: Not that i'd want us to get Man Utd away, it's just an example

But i wonder if we got Sunderland away, whether we'd get 7,200 tickets is another story.

Same with us, nearly 8,000 tickets teams would be entitled to at SJP.

Bit off subject,but i just thaught i'd mention it  :lol:

When i was watching the Villa-Man Utd game, John Motson said that in the fa cup no matter what, the away teams are entitled to 15% of tickets.

So if we got Man Utd away we'd be entitled to 11,400 tickets  :parky: Not that i'd want us to get Man Utd away, it's just an example

But i wonder if we got Sunderland away, whether we'd get 7,200 tickets is another story.

Bit off subject,but i just thaught i'd mention it  :lol:

It is also subect to Police agreement, which is the big catch.

Bit off subject,but i just thought i'd mention it  :lol:

It is also subect to Police agreement, which is the big catch.

Thought so

Guest Knightrider

People still want Hughes and Moyes? :lol:

You're judging their complete managerial ability on one match?

Yes.