The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

seasons over, which it is

take our time over a manager so we get the right one, no matter how long it takes, and go all out to get into the champions league

Thought you just said we're not safe from relegation?

Malcom Macdonald talking sense on the legends

That sounds unlikely, what did he say?

Just saying Ashley has this chance to bring supporters togrther says he knows what we want when he has been sitting with us and saying we need a top class foreign manager

I fucking well hope so.

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

I refuse to believe it, but I've now had 2 people totally unrelated that don't know each other tell me that Mourinho stopped at the Hilton yesterday.

Do you think I could ring SSN and have David Craig sent on a wild goose chase?

HAhahahahaha

Guest nufcfan76

If Ashley truly has the fans' and club's best interests at heart and if he truly listens to us, as he says he does, then the only logical choice is Mourinho. Simple. Why these sidesteppers are bandied about is beyond me... :idiot2:

And his good friend from Spuds can give him the lowdown on Jol. Next.

I refuse to believe it, but I've now had 2 people totally unrelated that don't know each other tell me that Mourinho stopped at the Hilton yesterday.

Do you think I could ring SSN and have David Craig sent on a wild goose chase?

Do it, do it, do it. ;D

If we did somehow manage to nab Jose and keep it quiet, I'd love it if we just called a press conference to unveil the new manager, and when the Press Conference starts, it is just Chris Mort, and then Jose steps through the door on live TV. I'd just love to hear the shock of the press people.

Guest nufcfan76

I tell you one thing, if I lived there my ass would be down at SJP waiting for the next camera crew to tell MA the fans want JM, no exceptions! Stop f*****g around and get some class in. Money talks and the special one has his price- so get him in ffs.

I'd spray whipped cream on my nippes and have a wank in the press conference if we got Mourinho.

lmao.

Aye, would be incredible if chris sat down in silence, cameras flashing at him, he lowers his head down to his chest..........then suddenly jumps up, hands to the skies, sparklers and catherine wheels ablaze and in front of the desk a trapdoor opens to reveal jose slowly turning around on a rising stand...

the press all collapse in a state of shock and amazement and thus gazing toon fans all piss themselves with glee in a moment of pure harmony...

.....aye. so that'd be interesting.

Guest nufcfan76

I'm sorry, but I don't know what the Mong Squad are, but I would guess they are the usual apes on Sky blabbering. If there is a more concerted, mature and passionate effort, then how can we as fans, as a club and as an owner fail? We have to be attractive enough and be on our best behavior: I think anyone who comes in will think long and hard, regardless of the pay. And to be honest and fair, our fans have never done us any good. Now is the time to change all that. :clap:

I tell you one thing, if I lived there my ass would be down at SJP waiting for the next camera crew to tell MA the fans want JM, no exceptions!

Don't worry, Mong Squad are on the case.

'Aye like we need to get Keegan back in and Shearer in like, win the league nee botha'