The 'SSN sources' thread...

Dave

Guest nufcfan76

Well it's either that or telling Sky that "'Arry is the best like." I still don't see why it's so hard to get who we want and who is clearly the best person.

I tell you one thing, if I lived there my ass would be down at SJP waiting for the next camera crew to tell MA the fans want JM, no exceptions!

Don't worry, Mong Squad are on the case.

'Aye like we need to get Keegan back in and Shearer in like, win the league nee botha'

yeah cause Keegan did so bad last time round like. and anyone without experience will definately do so bad yeah!

We want a foreign manager becaue they'll do so good yeah!

P.s . I'm taking the piss if you haven't guessed. Shearer for me, he's a gamble yes but he'd be the best thing since keegan imo

I tell you one thing, if I lived there my ass would be down at SJP waiting for the next camera crew to tell MA the fans want JM, no exceptions! Stop f*****g around and get some class in. Money talks and the special one has his price- so get him in ffs.

Correct. I don't want any shitty seconds. Mourinho or no1 ( Pearson  :undecided: ) For me that is like

I'm sorry, but I don't know what the Mong Squad are, but I would guess they are the usual apes on Sky blabbering. If there is a more concerted, mature and passionate effort, then how can we as fans, as a club and as an owner fail? We have to be attractive enough and be on our best behavior: I think anyone who comes in will think long and hard, regardless of the pay. And to be honest and fair, our fans have never done us any good. Now is the time to change all that. :clap:

Walked past St. James' before and saw about four charva lads chanting Harry Redknapp infront of the SKY crew. Cringetastic, they were actually trying their hardest to get as many interviews as possible. SKY attracts the mongs, they don't have to go out and find them!

I refuse to believe it, but I've now had 2 people totally unrelated that don't know each other tell me that Mourinho stopped at the Hilton yesterday.

Do you think I could ring SSN and have David Craig sent on a wild goose chase?

the hilton? have you ever stayed in one? i think he could probably afford nicer tbh

Fantastic. How can McClaren or O'Leary even be in the frame?

By letting non-Newcastle fans vote.

Oh. Well, that'd make sense.

Though we can tell roughly (slight marginal error due to varying intelligence levels) what percentage of football fans wish ill on us (15%).

Went round my mam's for tea. She said, 'Do you think it might be Malcolm MacDonald?'

She's got the nod from someone, I tell you. Nailed on. You read it here first. Etc.

I've just hoyed me life savings on Supermac being appointed, fingers crossed.

Bloody hell! Alot of PL managers having their say on Sam on SSN; all sad to see him go, he had alot of friends in the game.

Mind you, I wish they would all realise that there isn't an 'r' in Newcastle. "It's a bad move for Newcarstle" :lol:

Bloody hell! Alot of PL managers having their say on Sam on SSN; all sad to see him go, he had alot of friends in the game.

Mind you, I wish they would all realise that there isn't an 'r' in Newcastle. "It's a bad move for Newcarstle" :lol:

OMG, the southern-based media is inserting a letter so they call us arse! BASTARDS!

;)

OMG, the southern-based media is inserting a letter so they call us arse! BASTARDS!

;)

well if you're gonna be an arse you might aswell be a new arse