Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

more i think about it, the more i think it would be a mistake to turn it down if it was offfered, the only person that would stop the fans touting shearers name would be jose, the only other person it would be is shearer

could you possibly imagine booing jose?

Maybe chanting "Boooooooorinho" when you have a cold?

more i think about it, the more i think it would be a mistake to turn it down if it was offfered, the only person that would stop the fans touting shearers name would be jose, the only other person it would be is shearer

could you possibly imagine booing jose?

Maybe chanting "Boooooooorinho" when you have a cold?

still wouldn't faze him ... the man for the job : :lol:

i dont see why people seriously think it will be jose. it will be a shitty english manager

:(

dont get me wrong. i would love jose here, hes my number one choice. but howay man, its daft to believe he will.

hope im proved badly wrong. just cant see it :(

i dont see why people seriously think it will be jose. it will be a shitty english manager

:(

dont get me wrong. i would love jose here, hes my number one choice. but howay man, its daft to believe he will.

hope im proved badly wrong. just cant see it :(

I'm too negative to see it either.

I figure if Mourinho doesn't have us in the top 7 by the end of the season fans will find ways to hate him as well.

"Useless without Roman's checkbook..."

"Completely unproven in a top league aside from Chelsea."

"Chelsea doing just fine without him..."

"Avraam Grant is a much better manager. Plays better football too."

i just really can't see how sacking sam will bring any other fortune than getting in any other topclass manager... the only one i can see that they would bring in is jose

i just cant see it being anyone else!  (Am I stupid?)

i would be mortified if it was anyone else!  .. Stiff drink on standby is all i can say now

i just really can't see how sacking sam will bring any other fortune than getting in any other topclass manager... the only one i can see that they would bring in is jose

i would be mortified if it was anyone else!  .. Stiff drink on standby is all i can say now

more chance houllier or lippi than jose

Newsflash: It'll not be Mourinho. We are not a big club. We do not have a chance of winning Silverware in the near future. We are 11th. We'll be lucky to qualify for Europe. We're seen as fickle by the media, other fans and probably other managers.

THERE IS NO F****** CHANCE!

The timing is just bad, there is no world class name lined up. If there is, i'll show my arse in Fenwicks Christmas window.

no because lippi not proven in premiership (lame i know), houllier, already tried and ultimelty unsuccessful at a premiership club

Guest elbee909

Another omen, if you want one. In the summer of 2006 I was on holiday again (same place as in the previous year) and I saw Jose Mourinho in Islands of Adventure. One year later, and we're back in Orlando, and this time we see Alan Smith in Downtown Disney, who later joined us. Both of them were literally within a few feet of me. I have never seen any other "football people" while abroad. BELIEVE!

Another omen, "Believe" is the name of the killer whale show at SeaWorld, which is also in Orlando.

"Believe" is also the name of that shit song that's still played in South Tyneside pubs with old twats saying "you can't beat a bit of Cher".

Newsflash: It'll not be Mourinho. We are not a big club. We do not have a chance of winning Silverware in the near future. We are 11th. We'll be lucky to qualify for Europe. We're seen as fickle by the media, other fans and probably other managers.

The timing is just bad, there is no world class name lined up. If there is, i'll show my arse in Fenwicks Christmas window.

why is it so unrealistic?... logic: hardest club to manage =  perfect for someone who had someone who had the balls to do it

no because lippi not proven in premiership (lame i know), houllier, already tried and ultimelty unsuccessful at a premiership club

so we are only after a manager succesful at a prem club ? ferguson,wenger,mourinho...........................or dalgluish then

so we are only after a manager succesful at a prem club ? ferguson,wenger,mourinho...........................or dalgluish then

yep..... mourinho

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Mourinho would absolutely change us overnight. Immediately we become a much more attractive prospect for other players, and with Ashley's $$$ behind him THERE VILL BE NO STOPPING US!!!

why is it so unrealistic?... logic: hardest club to manage =  perfect for someone who had someone who had the balls to do it

Because every other club in the world would love to have Mourinho as manager. Why would he take the hard route when he could take the easy route and stand a much, much, much smaller chance of ruining his managerial reputation?

As i've said many times before the sacking of Allardyce would result in us getting someone with a similar track record in for a larger amount of money or a small name from the lower leagues on a small amount of money.

Anyone who even thinks he's contemplated this job needs to give their head a firm shake.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

"Anyone who even thinks he's contemplated this job needs to give their head a firm shake."

He did actually when he was offered assistant under SBR

Because every other club in the world would love to have Mourinho as manager. Why would he take the hard route when he could take the easy route and stand a much, much, much smaller chance of ruining his managerial reputation?

As i've said many times before the sacking of Allardyce would result in us getting someone with a similar track record in for a larger amount of money or a small name from the lower leagues on a small amount of money.

Anyone who even thinks he's contemplated this job needs to give their head a firm shake.

Got to say it's much easier to believe that.