Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

the only way sam would leave on a mutual basis, is if he thought someone better than him was put in place... who does he idolise? ...mouriniho

ashley knows, for f*** sake, we arent going to be happy with anyone else but him... is he really going so stupid to let himself sit in the stands after he's appointed, maclaren, rednap, hughes?

bollocks, this guy wants sucess, he has the money,

he wants jose

Lets say theres an £8mill offer a year to Mourinho on the table with large bonuses, 4 year contract, large transfer kitty promised (eg £50-60mill a season for the next 4 years, plus more if we can land a huge name).

Would Jose turn that down? Would that be enough to get us back into challenging for a CL spot? Would Ashley be willing to fork out that much? Noone knows except them.

Its very unlikely we'd land him, but theres no denying that money talks. Im sure everyone has a price, and if you look at all the factors, what does he have to lose realistically? He's only in his mid 40s - failing up here would not ruin his career, especially with our reputation of being perennial losers, such a failure could just be one blemish on an otherwise distinguished career (who cares about Lippi failing at Inter for example?), a career that still has a long way to go if he chooses. And im pretty sure he was fed up at Chelsea a while back because of the lack of recognition of his success due to big money spending at a time when noone else was able to compete - now the situation is totally different in terms of spending power, and if he wants a challenge where success would prove his class...

Tiny, tiny chance, but its not pie in the sky stuff, because who's to say that £2million extra a year in his pocket wont make a massive difference to his options?

the only way sam would leave on a mutual basis, is if he thought someone better than him was put in place... who does he idolise? ...mouriniho

ashley knows, for f*** sake, we arent going to be happy with anyone else but him... is he really going so stupid to let himself sit in the stands after he's appointed, maclaren, rednap, hughes?

he wants jose

This is so utterly raving mad it just might work

All the twats at work when i mentione Jose,fucking laughed at me.To coin an old phrase,i would fucking love it if we got Mourinho,and would piss on my workmates' chips to boot,literally,whilst singing We've got Mourineeeeyo,we've got Mourinnnneeeeyo,you've got ureeeennneyo,and weve got Mourrreeeennnneeeyyyoooo!!!!!!!!!

I will say this much.  If it did happen I would love, LOVE to see the looks on the faces of the journos who make it their professional goal to discredit, question and undermine our team. 

But this is just wish thinking on the part of supporters who - to use the television's favourite cliche - are "long-suffering" and utterly fed up.  I don't blame people for dreaming, however outlandish it may be.  Because the reality is shit.

All the twats at work when i mentione Jose,f****** laughed at me.To coin an old phrase,<b>i would f****** love it</b> if we got Mourinho,and would piss on my workmates' chips to boot,literally,whilst singing We've got Mourineeeeyo,we've got Mourinnnneeeeyo,you've got ureeeennneyo,and weve got Mourrreeeennnneeeyyyoooo!!!!!!!!!

Nailed on to not happen now.  :razz:

he wants jose

This is so utterly raving mad it just might work

Plenty of us are desperate for this - and can you blame us? Its like calling a starving Rwandan kid mad for craving a Big Mac - who cares if its unrealistic? Let him dream.

All the twats at work when i mentione Jose,f****** laughed at me.To coin an old phrase,<b>i would f****** love it</b> if we got Mourinho,and would piss on my workmates' chips to boot,literally,whilst singing We've got Mourineeeeyo,we've got Mourinnnneeeeyo,you've got ureeeennneyo,and weve got Mourrreeeennnneeeyyyoooo!!!!!!!!!

Nailed on to not happen now.  :razz:

Its a nice thought to hold onto though. O0

he wants jose

Lets say theres an £8mill offer a year to Mourinho on the table with large bonuses, 4 year contract, large transfer kitty promised (eg £50-60mill a season for the next 4 years, plus more if we can land a huge name).

Would Jose turn that down? Would that be enough to get us back into challenging for a CL spot? Would Ashley be willing to fork out that much? Noone knows except them.

Its very unlikely we'd land him, but theres no denying that money talks. Im sure everyone has a price, and if you look at all the factors, what does he have to lose realistically? He's only in his mid 40s - failing up here would not ruin his career, especially with our reputation of being perennial losers, such a failure could just be one blemish on an otherwise distinguished career (who cares about Lippi failing at Inter for example?), a career that still has a long way to go if he chooses. And im pretty sure he was fed up at Chelsea a while back because of the lack of recognition of his success due to big money spending at a time when noone else was able to compete - now the situation is totally different in terms of spending power, and if he wants a challenge where success would prove his class...

Tiny, tiny chance, but its not pie in the sky stuff, because who's to say that £2million extra a year in his pocket wont make a massive difference to his options?

When he joined chelsea what were they? nowt, crap, shite, only a fucking rack of money ... what do we have?.... nowt, we're crap, we're shite,? ...we have an owner who is RICH who craves success as we do

jesus man he should love to come here, he would be a fucking proper god, not a god to fucking shit chelsea fans, but to the whole of the north east!

it has to be jose

Surely Ashley wouldn't get rid of BS in the middle of January unless he had a top manager lined up ?

I'm sticking with Mourinho, and then i'll probably wake up some time next month :lol:

Ashley seems to be a fans man...and the fans want Jose, so why not ?

he wants jose

When he joined chelsea what were they?

Second in the league and champions league semi finalists for starters.

In the summer of 2005, on a flight back from a holiday, there was a dirty Smoggie bastard on the plane who I heard say at least 5 times: "MICHAEL OWEN!? He'd never sign for Newcastle... never!" Followed by a scathing laugh at our club having the gall to be in for the best striker English striker (at the time).

Thanks to this bitter, toxic bastard, I now believe in the impossible. I believe in Parky.

Ahhh remember when Shepherd said a couple of years back he recognised it was an important time to get the next manager right, and that he was getting in a world class guy in order to not let the top 4 get away?

Its disappointments like that which mean you can dream of Mourinho, but not be too disappointed when we end up with Glenn Hoddle.

I know something, Mourinho is more likely than Redknapp. He'd have to be off his fucking tits to take our job.

It would take an immense amount of bottle for a top manager to take our job. If anyone has it, Jose does. That's not that I think he will, but it's not out of the realms of possibility. If he wants to prove he's really the Special One, and not just a chequebook manager with arrogance, this is the place to do it.

Hardest job in football.