Jose Mourinho

Guest sicko2ndbest

In the summer of 2005, on a flight back from a holiday, there was a dirty Smoggie bastard on the plane who I heard say at least 5 times: "MICHAEL OWEN!? He'd never sign for Newcastle... never!" Followed by a scathing laugh at our club having the gall to be in for the best striker English striker (at the time).

Thanks to this bitter, toxic bastard, I now believe in the impossible. I believe in Parky.

I also think Parky is impossible.

I will say this much.  If it did happen I would love, LOVE to see the looks on the faces of the journos who make it their professional goal to discredit, question and undermine our team. 

But this is just wish thinking on the part of supporters who - to use the television's favourite cliche - are "long-suffering" and utterly fed up.  I don't blame people for dreaming, however outlandish it may be.  Because the reality is shit.

:nods:

No doubt he'd suddenly turn into a mad idiot though.

Wouldn't turn down England and come join us.  :nope:

englands a p/time job, this guy wants full on control.... he didnt get that at chelsea either... he would get it here, ahsleys more of a supporter than "RussianCunt", he wouldnt stick his nose in unless absolutely necessary, as is whats just happend today.

would be able to run it the way he saw fit ...

nailed on

imagine it

A few reasons why i think Mourinho is not completely out of the question.. :smug:

- He loves England and the Premier League.

- AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona have obviously not shown a firm interest in him as his agent has continued to entertain links with the Liverpool and Bayern Munich jobs.

- Ashley is capable of offering him a very lucrative contract and large transfer budget, similar to the conditions he went to Chelsea under.

- Due to his relationship with Sir Bobby he does appear to have a genuine respect for the club.

- The challenge of managing the sleeping giant, the perennial underachievers of the league would surely appeal to the man's ego?

I know people will label it pie in the sky, but look at the state Man City were in when they attracted Sven, Tottenham when they got Ramos. We have one of the largest fan bases, in the most attractive league in the world and a billionaire owner. People should believe we can do better than Harry bloody Redknapp.

Another omen, if you want one. In the summer of 2006 I was on holiday again (same place as in the previous year) and I saw Jose Mourinho in Islands of Adventure. One year later, and we're back in Orlando, and this time we see Alan Smith in Downtown Disney, who later joined us. Both of them were literally within a few feet of me. I have never seen any other "football people" while abroad. BELIEVE!

Another omen, "Believe" is the name of the killer whale show at SeaWorld, which is also in Orlando.

Fuck me, this is magical... JUST LIKE DISNEYWORLD!

A few reasons why i think Mourinho is not completely out of the question.. :smug:

- AC Milan, Real Madrid and Barcelona have obviously not shown a firm interest in him as his agent has continued to entertain links with the Liverpool and Bayern Munich jobs.

- Ashley is capable of offering him a very lucrative contract and large transfer budget, similar to the conditions he went to Chelsea under.

- Due to his relationship with Sir Bobby he does appear to have a genuine respect for the club.

- The challenge of managing the sleeping giant, the perennial underachievers of the league would surely appeal to the man's ego?

I know people will label it pie in the sky, but look at the state Man City were in when they attracted Sven, Tottenham when they got Ramos. We have one of the largest fan bases, in the most attractive league in the world and a billionaire owner. People should believe we can do better than Harry bloody Redknapp.

Hear,hear.Great post Nate! :clap: :clap: O0

Guest alijmitchell

I'd cry tears of joy if he gets it, for hours and hours and hours. Until then, i'm gonna say it'll be lee clark...

In the summer of 2005, on a flight back from a holiday, there was a dirty Smoggie bastard on the plane who I heard say at least 5 times: "MICHAEL OWEN!? He'd never sign for Newcastle... never!" Followed by a scathing laugh at our club having the gall to be in for the best striker English striker (at the time).

Thanks to this bitter, toxic bastard, I now believe in the impossible. I believe in Parky.

I also think Parky is impossible.

Dreams win prizes.

I honestly think ill cry with happiness if its Jose or Lippi

Guest alijmitchell

Fair point, but only a complete fucking nutter would take this job after the amount of managerial upheaval and fan unrest we've had over the past few years, and i mean a fukin complete and utter mentalist.

Fair point, but only a complete fucking nutter would take this job after the amount of managerial upheaval and fan unrest we've had over the past few years, and i mean a fukin complete and utter mentalist.

Ranieri, then.

Fair point, but only a complete f****** nutter would take this job after the amount of managerial upheaval and fan unrest we've had over the past few years, and i mean a fukin complete and utter mentalist.

why ? new board,new set up and hopefully a tempting pay packet and transfer kitty.

Ranieri, then.

Or as mentioned in another thread,Reg Hollis.

Dont think I will sleep tonight..Jose could it be ?..nah?....could it??? Jose?? would he? Jose F@#kin Mourinho?

Maybe when he gets his god complex on, the lights from the heavens shine down upon him and he exclaims "I am here, let the worship begin" at which point every Toon supporter gets on their hands and knees and kisses his dirty, dirty feet.

more i think about it, the more i think it would be a mistake to turn it down if it was offfered, the only person that would stop the fans touting shearers name would be jose, the only other person it would be is shearer

could you possibly imagine booing jose?