EXPERIENCED manager wanted

nufc4eva
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wonder if we have shown any interest in any of the new guys targets yet?

That random Gremlio guy perhaps? He is a Brazilian who plays in Portugal.

Okay Mourinho is an obvious guess, but assuming it wasn't him, who else might have some kind of ties with Brazilian or Portuguese players who is very experienced?

Again depends what you mean from experienced. hughes is experienced having managed a national Team and premiership. rednapp is a hugely experienced manager. i feel sick at the thought of either of them. i think people are getting their hopes up over a comment that was only meant to justify why they wont appoint an un experienced shearer rather than looking for the manager with the best cv.

Guest loonietoonie

any of the above a man that can bring not only experience but the correct style of football we want to see the attacking football that we all love

Guest loonietoonie

i think time scale is a week the new man will need to some time to assess the squad and go for who ever he thinks it needed

out of interest, when do people think a new manager is appointed?  I reckon the board are having to reconsider if its not Shearer

So they fired the manager without having someone already lined up? ffs.

they had someone lined up.  Shearer.  And he doesn't want it.  And I can't see how the ideal big names of Mourinho, Lippi, Van Gaal etc would play second fiddle in a list to Shearer.

out of interest, when do people think a new manager is appointed?  I reckon the board are having to reconsider if its not Shearer

So they fired the manager without having someone already lined up? ffs.

ssn have been very contradictory on one hand they say Ashley knows who he wants they are also reporting that they will take as much time as they need. All seems to point they know patchy information to say the least. The common sense part in me recons no one would do this unless they have a pritty good back up plan saying that we still dont know exactly how good this board is at making "crunch" choices