The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The only small consolation of the morning so far:

"While it is believed that a factor in Allardyce's dismissal was Ashley's reluctance to let him spend more of his money in the January transfer window, the Daily Telegraph confirms that such 'prudence will be replaced by new big spending policies when he appoints his first manager since buying the club."

The only small consolation of the morning so far:

"While it is believed that a factor in Allardyce's dismissal was Ashley's reluctance to let him spend more of his money in the January transfer window, the Daily Telegraph confirms that such 'prudence will be replaced by new big spending policies when he appoints his first manager since buying the club."

Sadly giving too much money to the wrong man could be even worse than being stingy with the right man...

Well if he brings Adams with him I suppose he would do, but not happy with why we sacked sam just to replace him with nobody better.

Arry gets found out tactically by the big 4 all the time so if ashley thinks he's gonna win us the title he's very much mistaken.

Well if he brings Adams with him I suppose he would do, but not happy with why we sacked sam just to replace him with nobody better.

Arry gets found out tactically by the big 4 all the time so if ashley thinks he's gonna win us the title he's very much mistaken.

He's had a pretty good record against Man Utd down the years with both West Ham & Portsmouth tbh.

I thought Ashley was better than this, to be honest.

The ridiculous "done well with no money, deserves a big club' is a fallacy spread by idiot journalists who kiss their mates' arses for them on a regualr basis.

I really don;t want Redknapp - i was really looking forward to the future, to getting a really good manager in, and being one of the fans happliy giving him time to turn his vision into a successful future for us.

As it is, if we get fucking Redknapp, no doubt he will suddenly becoem a world class manager, all the sleaze allegations will go away, and anyone who DARES question him will be called less of a fan - because we, as NUFC fans, are fucking idiots.

Redknapp coming in will be the emperors new clothes - many of us will realise its wrong, but we won't be allowed to say.

Fucking hell. :(

He's had a pretty good record against Man Utd down the years with both West Ham & Portsmouth tbh.

Obtained a Champions league place in all that time has he?

I thought Ashley was better than this, to be honest.

The ridiculous "done well with no money, deserves a big club' is a fallacy spread by idiot journalists who kiss their mates' arses for them on a regualr basis.

I really don;t want Redknapp - i was really looking forward to the future, to getting a really good manager in, and being one of the fans happliy giving him time to turn his vision into a successful future for us.

As it is, if we get fucking Redknapp, no doubt he will suddenly becoem a world class manager, all the sleaze allegations will go away, and anyone who DARES question him will be called less of a fan - because we, as NUFC fans, are fucking idiots.

Redknapp coming in will be the emperors new clothes - many of us will realise its wrong, but we won't be allowed to say.

Fucking hell. :(

Out of curiousity, which managers would you be happy with?

Not defending anyone or anything here, I'm just genuinely interested in your opinion.

I'd be content with Redknapp. I just find it baffling that people think this Newcastle job is attractive to a top manager. You can't please everyone but just look at some of the reactions of people in this thread. Some people have it in for him before he even takes charge of a game (if he does). It doesn't fucking help.

I'd be content with Redknapp. I just find it baffling that people think this Newcastle job is attractive to a top manager. You can't please everyone but just look at some of the reactions of people in this thread. Some people have it in for him before he even takes charge of a game (if he does). It doesn't f****** help.

the point being made is that there was no ned to sack Sam and bring in someone the same

Guest Alan Shearer 9

has he even been f****** appointed yet? where's the "official approach"? Get a f****** grip people

So we approach him he turns us down and we get a worse manager

Top foreign managers are not even being considered

:lol: you're on a wind up right? I forgot about all the quotes and statements from the club that verify this.

TBH Some can argue he's never managed a huge club, but same can be said of a certain Mr Allardyce and look what's happened.

If Arry and Donkey can make us into a performing side and at least challanging for a uefa spot come next season then yes i'd be right behind them!

Is this really a long term god we can win the league with this guy appointment?  Or just a stop gap for sombody else who has the potential to?

Will harry get us more organised and playing better with the players we have?  Yes I believe he will and playing in a style we as fans will appreciate more.

Well if it does turn out to be him i'll be backing him! Even though I hate his cockney gob!