Jürgen Klinsmann

sparta
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Lives in Cali doesn't he?

Yes but I read somewhere he's drumming his fingers and has dome the California Dream thing.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

All the Germans I've ever known are very image and status orientated and like taking chances. I thionk we can forget him.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

All the Germans I've ever known are very image and status orientated and like taking chances. I thionk we can forget him.

That should be Don't like taking chances.

How come the majority of people don't want Shearer but wouldn't mind Klinsmann? He's a novice himself and has less knowledge of the premiership.

How come the majority of people don't want Shearer but wouldn't mind Klinsmann? He's a novice himself and has less knowledge of the premiership.

Klinsman done well with Germany, and has had experience in the Prem with Spurs

Klinsman done well with Germany, and has had experience in the Prem with Spurs

first of all he has managerial experience, second off, we already know he is attacking minded :)

and i like him :)

I put him in the same boat as Shearer, he has little to no experiance. Also i wonder how much of Germanys success was down to the assistant(and current coach) Low. Klinsmann left and their form has carried on under him.

I've no idea why anyone would want Klinsmann.

<<<<<<<<

After Mourinho he's be my 2nd choice.

Born leader.

Tactically sound.

Changed German football.

Excellent communicator.

Would automatically have players respect.

Understands Euro footie and good Euro contacts. Played in Italy, Germany and England under seminal coaches.

If I was choosing I'd go for Klinsmann if Mourinho said no.

Was sounded out for the Spurs job is destined for the Bayern Job and will be Inter coach oneday.