I see we're getting slagged by the tenth rate journos

Guest Phil K

Like in the Metro free paper, "Gavin Brown" wrote a spiteful attack on Newcastle fans - apparently we're "self-styled" greatest fans in the world - odd, the only time I hear this is from turds like Brown. My guess its the same w@nker that goes by a variety of names and makes the same attacks on us in the Mirror, 4-2-4 magazine and others over the years, the tone and mentality seem similar. Everton fan too - like the next pillock....

Then theres Alan Parry on Talk Sport having the usual dig at us that Scouse makems tend inexplicably to do - notice ? Now, why is this ? Its the same with the London and Manchester makems too - Spuds and Citeh fans. Strange, this rabid mentality towards us. Beyond the usual mild antipathy you'd expect from one set of fans against another not nearby rivals.  ???

Be all the more satisfying when Arry leads us to the Champions league title!

http://cards.littleoak.com.au/197071_abc_orangebacks/whu_133_harry_redknapp.JPG    :kasper:

He won't be able to see for his forehead by then.

The shadow clubs like Everton, City and Spurs always seem to have a problem with us and side with the mackems.

Who cares though.

That bell-end Mike Parry's on TalkSport now slagging us off. Still, sacking your manager after five minutes in the job gives these lot a good excuse to stick the boot in, tbh.

Commercial station. It's their job to wind you up.

That bell-end Mike Parry's on TalkSport now slagging us off. Still, sacking your manager after five minutes in the job gives these lot a good excuse to stick the boot in, tbh.

one mans 5 minutes is anothers seven months of shit without light at the end of it

True. Shame all the Newcastle fans they let on are determined to make us sound like morons. The bloody SSN effect.

http://cards.littleoak.com.au/197071_abc_orangebacks/whu_133_harry_redknapp.JPG     :kasper:

remember when I saw that chap playing against us. Always had a feeling he would lead us to massive glory tbh  :coolsmiley:

True. Shame all the Newcastle fans they let on are determined to make us sound like morons. The bloody SSN effect.

i reckon there's hours of footage of sane,lucid nufc fans giving coherent sensible musings on the cutting room floor.

i reckon there's hours of footage of sane,lucid nufc fans giving coherent sensible musings on the cutting room floor.

Guaranteed.

Probably put them on hold tbh.

Guest Timmy1984

Like in the Metro free paper, "Gavin Brown" wrote a spiteful attack on Newcastle fans - apparently we're "self-styled" greatest fans in the world - odd, the only time I hear this is from turds like Brown. My guess its the same w@nker that goes by a variety of names and makes the same attacks on us in the Mirror, 4-2-4 magazine and others over the years, the tone and mentality seem similar. Everton fan too - like the next pillock....

Then theres Alan Parry on Talk Sport having the usual dig at us that Scouse makems tend inexplicably to do - notice ? Now, why is this ? Its the same with the London and Manchester makems too - Spuds and Citeh fans. Strange, this rabid mentality towards us. Beyond the usual mild antipathy you'd expect from one set of fans against another not nearby rivals.  ???

You can understand why though for some people. I think a lot of more histroically successful clubs got left behind with the Sky era, and luckily for Newcastle, the Keegan resurgence coincided with Sky making it big....therefore Newcastle have a huge profile that other more successful clubs have now lost.

I'll admit I'm an Everton fan, but I'm a little bemused with anti-Newcastle brigade, as it doesn't really bother me. I like you as a club, and hope you sort out the current business. The premier league is richer with a good Newcastle in it. A proper football club.

I am getting really wound up by the constant attacks on our supporters from other fans and the media.  Everything that happens at Newcastle seems to be blamed on the supporters and there are now so many misconceptions that have now been accepted as the truth by the media and repeated constantly.

Ultimately, the supporters do not make any decision about the Club - only Ashley and co can do that.  The only power we have is not to attend games or buy the merchandise and therefore not put any money into the club.

Also, Newcastle today is not the same club as 8 months ago.  This board cannot be held responsible for the mistakes made by those previously in charge.

And this obsession about whether or not Newcastle are a big club does my head in.  I do not care - I just want a club I am proud of and enjoy watching.

You've got to ignore it. Newcastle can't do right by most of these people and the club and fans will be slagged off no matter what, even if we break the top 4 and become a force we'll be slagged off for spending money etc. You've especially got to try and ignore what fans of other clubs say aswell, football fans are generally angry little fuckers and they treat football like a war, using every situation to try and get one over "the enemy". You can't take what these people say seriously. :thup:

Guest bleedinblacknwhite

Does the Metro get distributed in newcastle? I saw the article in London today and it was pretty vicious.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

It's contradictory - nobody wants to read about a small club, yet they feel compelled to write 500-1000 word articles nearly every day about fantasists at a small club.

How long did Mike Walker last at Everton ???

The shadow clubs like Everton, City and Spurs always seem to have a problem with us and side with the mackems.

Who cares though.

Probably because of the stunning ignorance and arrogance of that statement without anything to back it up with I'd imagine.

Fortunately most of you on here aren't like that or I wouldn't post on here.

Guest anticonquistador

Some of the logic of the people slagging newcastle off is pretty hilarious to be fair.

Iv heard a few people saying newcastle are not a big club because the only reason we get 50,000 every week is because its a one club city.  :idiot2:

Presumably fulham are actually a massive club its just that nobody has noticed because there are too many clubs in london.

http://cards.littleoak.com.au/197071_abc_orangebacks/whu_133_harry_redknapp.JPG    :kasper:

looks like a f****** Thunderbirds character

:lol:

Guest puretoon

Personally I couldn't agree more with Wallace. His sentiments are mine exactly. It's doing my head in reading and hearing what bastards we are sacking Alladyce.  These 'outsiders' haven't got a clue as to whats been going on here and are drawing their own stupid conclusion by calling us morons-even another toonie called us that!

Whats slipping past their peabrains is Alladyce was the last rotten appointment by the fat twat Shepherd, who wouldn't know a good football manager if one slapped him in his fat face!

It seems Mike Ashley's thoughts are like ours and that he only wants whats best for this club-bring back the superb atmosphere, play attacking football with decent players, bring in good players who want to to wear the shirt and not for the ruddy money.