Alan Oliver reaches new lows

Dr. TC

You're all wrong.  Well you must be because I've seen Oliver in front of the cameras claiming to speak for the fans on loads of occasions recently.

Shame he didn't turn out like his mentor John Gibson.

May be as mad as a hatter at times but was a real pro who DID know what was going on in Newcastle.

Decent journo imo. Different class to Oliver. Although I suspect they have the same stylist.

Guest gallowgate

'I took a call last night from the No 2 to a top Premier League manager putting their case.’

‘And today the man who was officially ranked as the sixth best club coach in the world, 55-year-old Brazilian Abel Braga, contacted me to throw his hat into the ring.’

Exactly why are they applying to Alan Oliver for the job?

It looks like all CV's must be sent to Anal Oliver.

Almost every article that he writes is 'first person journalism' he would never get away with that in a broadsheet, or any tabloid for that matter.

Guest More Tea Vicar?

Houllier will not make a formal application for the United job but he would jump at the chance to come to St James’s Park.

Finger on the pulse!

Guest toonbaz

alan olivers way off the mark yet again

"It appears United now favour a continental manager who can speak English – which would rule out the likes of Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Steve McClaren and even Shearer himself.

I also understand it is unlikely an appointment will be announced before Saturday."

Diary of a madman:

Just pack in

We couldn't let this occasion pass without bringing you the latest words of wisdom from the clown who told us that Redknapp was "past the post", before hitching his cart to passing Hughes, Shearer and Houllier bandwagons.

And Wednesday brought further bang on the button reporting as follows:

"It appears United now favour a continental manager who can speak English – which would rule out the likes of Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Steve McClaren and even Shearer himself.

"I also understand it is unlikely an appointment will be announced before Saturday."

NUFC.com sticking the knife in now, as well. Tasty.

Diary of a madman:

Just pack in

We couldn't let this occasion pass without bringing you the latest words of wisdom from the clown who told us that Redknapp was "past the post", before hitching his cart to passing Hughes, Shearer and Houllier bandwagons.

"I also understand it is unlikely an appointment will be announced before Saturday."

Great stuff. Fuck Oliver, the guy's a wanker. Wonder what Keegan will do with him.

Diary of a madman:

Just pack in

"It appears United now favour a continental manager who can speak English which would rule out the likes of Mark Hughes, Steve Bruce, Steve McClaren and even Shearer himself.

Also talked about Newcastle having 8,000 gates before Keegan came first time, tonight on Sky.

Alan I've been watching Newcastle for 40+ years and we've never had 8,000 gates. Where DO you get it from ??

Guest More Tea Vicar?

Oliver uses the telephone as a literary device more often than J. D. Salinger.

Feel a Trigger moment coming on-Whats the 1930's American public enemy no.1 murderer got to do with phones?

That'd be Dillinger. Him of the post-mortem erection.

http://www.snopes.com/risque/graphics/dilling.jpg