Alan Oliver reaches new lows

Dr. TC

Guest More Tea Vicar?

everytime he comes on SSN i cringe

Here's a screen-grab for you to enjoy!

http://www.gthomas.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/anal01.jpg

Here is shocking proof that Oliver was indeed correct abour Chris Mort's socks.

http://www.clubpremonition.com/images/Chris%20Morts%20Socks.jpg

http://www.clubpremonition.com/images/shooting%20socks.jpg

http://www.clubpremonition.com/images/chris%20morts%20socks%20in%20china.jpg

I was out with a mate who knows nowt whatsoever about football last night.

He was telling me how the local chief sports writer from the chronicle had been on radio 4 and it reddened his cheeks to think this bloke was representing the north east on national radio.

I had to laugh.

We hear that a hasty rewrite of the Chronicle was required on Saturday, after the first edition announcing Redknapp as our new manager hit the streets at around the time the Pompey boss confirmed he wasn't taking it.

Having announced on Sky to the nation that Redknapp was "past the post", their chief sports writer then went and filed his story confirming that "fact" - only for the printing presses to be halted while new copy adding the word "not" in various places was inserted. Oops.

Monday then brought the same individual back in front of the Sky cameras, holding up that day's Chronicle, complete with Shearer-related back page headline.

When the Kirk Douglas look-a-like (or is it Jack) was asked who would be Allardyce's replacement on this occasion though, his answer was "not a clue". Honest, at least....

Interesting, for the first 30 seconds or so.

Who is "the man who mends telephones for a living"?

The bit where he reveals he doesn't want a foreign manager because it won't fulfill his need for "back page leads every day" is also rather interesting to hear from the horse's mouth. Apologies to horses everywhere.

lets have a little guess at what the headline/story of his piece in tomorrow nights chronicle is going to be.

I'm going with....

MORT:  WE WILL TAKE OUR TIME

He'll produce a mind-numbingly pointless article whereby he continues to spout out names, whilst also integrating a discussion he claims to have had with Mort, and paraphrases statements saying that we are looking for an experienced manager.  All in all, it will be a load of bollocks with no real point.

The bit where he reveals he doesn't want a foreign manager because it won't fulfill his need for "back page leads every day" is also rather interesting to hear from the horse's mouth. Apologies to horses everywhere.

I'm not sure what Niall or Biffa do but .com is my guess regarding the telephone mender.

That little sycophant who basically sits there to be Alan's little benson is pathetic.

Maybe the telephone mender can sort out his mobile and stop all the crank calls he's been having. People impersonating football agents etc.

Alan likes a sandwich from Alexandra's in the Bigg Market for his dinner on the days his mam hasnt given him a packed lunch. When getting my dinner one day a lad at work had to leave the shop on seeing him as he said the urge to say something to him or just whack him was building up just by being in the same building as him.

I'd say the one interesting thing in that whole load of waffle was his claim that he spoke to Redknapp and most of the conversation was about what he was going to do at Newcastle when he arrived.  If true it shows that Mort/Ashley had every reason to believe they had Redknapp sewn up when they sacked Allardyce.  Of course Anal might just be spouting shit to try to explain why the early edition of the Chronicle claimed Redknapp was our knew manager hours before it was made public that he was staying at Portsmouth..

bloke who mends telephones is niall or biffa i believe.

pretty interesting interview imo.

interesting to hear arry was discussing wht he was going to do here on friday.

i know he's a prick, but i bet his job is fascinating