Other Games

Dr Spectrum

Liverpool, Everton, Man City and Villa all on 39 points now. Should be an exciting second half to the season tbh, fourth is well and truly up for grabs.

pity we're not in it

Guest alankhaw

Liverpool, Everton, Man City and Villa all on 39 points now. Should be an exciting second half to the season tbh, fourth is well and truly up for grabs.

pity we're not in it

Not until we get Jose in anyway

FT 1-0. They did a great job defending their box. But we're s*** up front. :weep:

Castillo not all that then?

Did f*** all today.

He looked pretty shite.

We just went out to defend in the second half after being on top and getting the goal in the first and you never really created anything. Pretty poor display.

Mark Halsey is such a cunt though. Did everything he could to help you lot, some of his decisions were baffling.

Mark Halsey is such a c*** though. Did everything he could to help you lot, some of his decisions were baffling.

I can't believe I just read that. :laugh:

I was at the game mate, every 50/50 went to City and half your team could have had cards.

He also had a strange habit of playing advantage when we were on the halfway line and you  had about 6 men in your box with no space to make a counter attack. He was awful.

Good result for us today. We were probably playing at 70 percent of what we're capable of.

Petrov had an excellent game again, we're awesome from set pieces, Martin Laursen now has 6 goals in 22 games this season. That is awesome. His name now gets chanted every time we get a corner.

I reckon we are three players away from being a very good side indeed. Please MON don't bollocks up this window like you did the last one. We've got a very nice looking run of fixtures left this season, I'm starting to think this could be a very good season.

Oh, and Uriah Rennie as bad as ever with his centre of attention act. 33 years since i went to my first match, and bar whoever it was who reffed our match against Celta Vigo, Rennie is the worst referee i have ever seen.

Good result for us today. We were probably playing at 70 percent of what we're capable of.

Petrov had an excellent game again, we're awesome from set pieces, Martin Laursen now has 6 goals in 22 games this season. That is awesome. His name now gets chanted every time we get a corner.

I reckon we are three players away from being a very good side indeed. Please MON don't bollocks up this window like you did the last one. We've got a very nice looking run of fixtures left this season, I'm starting to think this could be a very good season.

Oh, and Uriah Rennie as bad as ever with his centre of attention act. 33 years since i went to my first match, and bar whoever it was who reffed our match against Celta Vigo, Rennie is the worst referee i have ever seen.

Rennie is awful, but Villa usually get off lightly with him.

Rennie is awful, but Villa usually get off lightly with him.

He wasn't even favouring one side, it was just all-round awful, posturing, making late decisions, massively contrived waving when calling a player to him for a bollocking, totally missing key incidents, getting things wrong ....

Think thats more than any of our strikers...

Reading brought the smallest following I've seen in a while to our place yesterday. 500 I reckon, 2500 empty away seats.

Our attendance was reported wrongly to the press after the match yesterday as 32,288 rather than the correct 38,288, which looks rubbish. Most annoying.