N'Zogbia

tgarve

if kieron fucking richardson is worth 5mil as is chopra he is worth about 10.

He is still raw but has so much potential and it pains me to say it but I think he should go to one of the big four because we will totally fucking ruin him.

If he does go we are well and truly fucked

10m is far too cheap.

I wouldn't even contemplate selling him, unless he says he wants to go. And if that happens, I'd want double that at least.

one of the only creative players we have, if they sell him they're better of shooting themselves

Walcott cost that amount.

An improved N'Zogbia in a better team could be one of the best players in the Premiership. He manages to look good in a God awful side and does everything on his own, imagine if he has good players around him with better movement ahead and alongside him and the confidence of a strong defence behind him?

Were not talking about a possible world class player for me, i.e. a star player for a big side, he'll not get to that level imo, but he's definately capable of turning into a good player for a top side, someone decent with the ability to be explosive at times, and he could be devestating in the Premiership because of the open space you get compared to other levels (eg CL, international, etc, hence why he'll not be world class for me, his game isnt suited to that sort of environment). I could see him comfortably playing for someone like Arsenal or ManU, and the sad truth is hes the only player in our side who I could realistically envisage doing that (not Given, Beye, Owen, Martins, anyone else, etc).

His future is completely out of our hands now, i can see him wanting to leave and i wouldnt blame him. The only way i can see him staying is if we get a top class manager and really prove our ambition, Zog will still be young and painfully talented in a years time, it'll be fair to say that if we dont come on leaps and bound by then then i wouldnt begrudge him wanting to say goodbye.

If i was Charles N'Zogbia, I'd be considering to move on to the next stage of my career, Newcastle has been a good stepping stone in terms of putting him into arguably the best league in the world and showing his talent but I'm sure there are bigger and better things waiting for him and they don't lie at Newcastle United.

If i was Charles N'Zogbia, I'd be considering to move on to the next stage of my career, Newcastle has been a good stepping stone in terms of putting him into arguably the best league in the world and showing his talent but I'm sure there are bigger and better thinks waiting for him and they don't lie at Newcastle United.

The truth sadly

Guest jimmy1982

If he'd have scored at the end of that run I reckon it might have been the best goal I'd have seen by a Newcastle player, possibly better than owt Pedro scored or Bobby Lee's 'goal' against Brentford. I can't get BBC1 on my telly so I'll miss it on motd unfortunately.

As soon as a big club comes in with an offer we can't refuse he'll b away, assuming we probably won't be getting a really top class manager there's no reason for him to stay.

If he'd have scored at the end of that run I reckon it might have been the best goal I'd have seen by a Newcastle player, possibly better than owt Pedro scored or Bobby Lee's 'goal' against Brentford. I can't get BBC1 on my telly so I'll miss it on motd unfortunately.

As soon as a big club comes in with an offer we can't refuse he'll b away, assuming we probably won't be getting a really top class manager there's no reason for him to stay.

Don't worry, MOTD didn't even show it.

Aye he's our only attacking hope, holds onto the ball a bit too long but he'll mature out of that.

Was about to say that. If we have to pick faults then he gives the ball away FAR too many times. But that could be coached out of him by Wenger when he goes there.

Guest sombrero

i hope he doesnt leave, the only player that excites me while he plays, when i watch him with the ball i go WE HAVE A CHANCE TO SCORE, WHAT A GREAT TEAM WE ARE then when the ball is given away i remember that its just newcastle.

Guest jimmy1982

Why does that not surprise me.

Why does that not surprise me.

I'd put him in the same bracket as Young and Bentley, all different types of wingers.

How does he rate against the other young wingers in the league? Bentley, Young, Lennon, Milner, Downing etc?

Young is better tbh, hard to argue that.

I think that ultimately he'll be better than the rest if we get a good team around him personally, though ultimately I just have a massive boner for the guy anyway.

Downing and Milner don't belong on that list at all though, not in the same class.

Young is better tbh, hard to argue that.

I think that ultimately he'll be better than the rest if we get a good team around him personally, though ultimately I just have a massive boner for the guy anyway.

Downing and Milner don't belong on that list at all though, not in the same class.

oh I don't know about Downing, I like him a lot. He lacks a bit of pace, but hits great balls in and has quality. Streets better than Milner.

It just makes me wonder how good zoggy would be in a more central position, because if I thought he would be happy playing there - and still be as good if not better than now - I would be quite happy to buy Downing.

Young and Bentley are also top players, no doubt about that.

this 'milner is shit' thing that has just came up with the fans is typical of the fickle nature of supporters of our team. Instead of hitting him while he's on poor form people need to give him time (he's very young ffs) and get behind him. Remember how good he was last season and he never ducks out of putting in effort. It makes me sick to think of some of these people as supporters when all they do is criticise .