I've been robbed

Dokko

Lowest i've felt in a while as a toon fan, i'd be fine if we'd pulled one back, just the whole magic of the 5-0 has been totally lost now.

Put it in perspective mate.

We're a deflated, managerless team in a season that's going nowhere and with a team that is likely gonna be revamped entirely over the next year or so. To all intents and purposes, this match was meaningless as it was always gonna be a walk in the park.

The 5-0 was a much hyped top of the table clash between the two best teams in the league at the time.

The two don't even compare.

It is, but i've got a manc mate, who i've kept at bay for over 10 seasons with one results, no come back 6-1, well we scored one you cunt, what the fuk did you do oat 5-0? Shut up up glory hunting prick.

It was his birthday night out as well today, how fuking heart breaking is that?

Nothing, i've got nothing to say any more, that one little thing i had taken a fuking way.

I'm gutted, totally gutted, i cant even begin to think about the shite i'm going to have tp put up with from noe on, i knewo me team wont do jack shit to sort it out ofro me.

Cunts. 

Just remind him that we've put 7 past them 3 times

..twice at their place.

:iamatwat:

It stings for sure; but today's result didn't mean anything other than showing what a state we're in. I knew that already. Going out of the FA Cup to Brummies hurt more, going out of the UEFA hurt more than this.

Agree 100%. Yesterday just reminded me just how much I love this club, and just how much needs sorting out to get it back to where it should be. To be honest, I'm not hurting whatsoever about the result, I'm hurting about the state of the club (actually, that should read "state of the squad")

blueyes.gif

People are right about all these other occasions, cold light of day they do hurt more, but my heart crumbled yesterday, 1st time in a long time NUFC hurt me that bad for a while.

Was pissed up a treat when i wrote this OP as well, i was nearly in tears man!  :lol:

our lowest point since we entered the premiership, and i dont see it getting much better.

Are you taking the piss?

No, sliding towards a relegation battle, dross football all season, no manager and gettin stuffed at manure 6 nowt. Didnt even feel this bad when gullitt had us at the bottom.

I'm beyond damaged here, i'm really hurting. I've not much to be proud of being a toon fan, not one born in 1981 anyway, but one of the 3 magic moments was killed tonight, 33% of the entire ecstasy i've enjoyed as a football fan taken away. Nothing can bring it back, we'll never do that to a team as good as Manu again, our moment was gone long ago, our memory has just been tarnished, for me beyond repair.

Memory tarnished regarding 5-0 victory for NUFC? I dont see it that way personally.

I remember previous thrashings by Man.Utd including 7-2, 2-6, 5-0, 5-1,etc, etc. It was before my time but I know we got beat 6-0 in the late 1960's as well.

This is just the latest one!

last night was terrible.. i never expected anything else than a loss, of course, but the whole situation got to me bad..

i got violently drunk before the game even started and by the end of it, i was shouting random abuse in front of a broken TV, my wife crying in the other room and me acting absolutely mental at everything.. at some point a neighbor was warning me that he'd call the police..

so here i am, the day after, typing on the message board, feeling guilty and hopeless..

how pathetic can it get..

Lowest i've felt in a while as a toon fan, i'd be fine if we'd pulled one back, just the whole magic of the 5-0 has been totally lost now.

Put it in perspective mate.

We're a deflated, managerless team in a season that's going nowhere and with a team that is likely gonna be revamped entirely over the next year or so. To all intents and purposes, this match was meaningless as it was always gonna be a walk in the park.

The 5-0 was a much hyped top of the table clash between the two best teams in the league at the time.

The two don't even compare.

Exactly - we hammered them 5-0 on their best day.  They managed to hammer us on our worst, with the aid of some dubious Old Trafford officials to boot.

Guest assyriantoon

We need an appointment to restore pride and belief. I think Redknapp turning us down was the best thing that could have happened to the club.

I've been robbed of my dignity, there is no other way to describe it.

For years the loss of the title was off set by 90mins, that 90mins finished off by an Albert lob past one of the greatest keeper in the world, that moment alone saw me through many years. Many years of ribbing, ridicule, laughter, and that was just off the general footballing supporting community, the mackem and manc lot, well, that was another story, like all good souls had to deal with.

To feel like that again i had to wait until Tino did his magic and beat Barca 3-2, then i had one more moment of glory, Feyenoord; Bellamy. Moments like that make it all worth while, well that's what i've kept telling myself, but that's all i've had, those moments, but for me it was enough. It really was; as long as no one could take it away from me.

Tonight i was robbed of that. Fuk me they've enough to throw at the average NUFC fan, lets be honest, we've withered away and died, but the moment of glory against them stood, and it stood to serve a reminder of what we could be when we were on top of our game. We've been beaten by all sorts of scorelines, even at 6-1 we got something, at least we got something out of it, but this, it really hurts, it really fuking hurts.

We were always going to get beat, and a lot of the time you sit there and hope its not going to be a hiding, but you never think its going to happen, you always think something will help you out. HT 0-0, you think that, 6-0 FT you wonder how you held it off so long and what you deserved to get such a killing.

I'm beyond damaged here, i'm really hurting. I've not much to be proud of being a toon fan, not one born in 1981 anyway, but one of the 3 magic moments was killed tonight, 33% of the entire ecstasy i've enjoyed as a football fan taken away. Nothing can bring it back, we'll never do that to a team as good as Manu again, our moment was gone long ago, our memory has just been tarnished, for me beyond repair.

This might sound melodramatic and it is, but i'm a broken man tonight, i look at my son and wonder am i doing the right thing bringing him up as a toon fan?

I feel like i've been raped, i feel like i've been snapped in half and i'm not sure if i can bring myself round.

I

What a tart.

Good job you didn't watch us in the 70's and 80's then.

If this had happened earlier in the season, it would have hit more. But I expected it.

At 4-0 I was egging Man U on because I knew they'd keep coming and us in our shit state would just collapse. It was just like "Come on then, might as well make it 5-0" then "You might as well finish us off and grab a 6th"

It was pathetic but no less than we deserved. We're shit at the end of the day.

Ronaldo and Rooney are cocks.

Moaning little slags, Rooney was still moaning evening when they were winning 4-0.  No class.

I'd still rather be a NUFC fan than a Man U fan any day of the week.

NUFC til i Die. 

I woke up in the early hours this morning and couldn't get that humiliation out of my mind.

I wouldn't mind so much if it hurt the players as much, but it clearly f****g doesn't. 90% of the workshy overpaid layabouts anyways.

I can honestly say that only after the home defeat by the gloryhunters that cost us the title under Keegan have I felt so low and dispitrited. But the effort and feeling was there that night from the players, just no luck whatsoever. Unlike the abortion yesterday.

Well - look on the bright side - our players earn more in a week than the supporters devastated because of it earn in a year - and that bastar*rd Allardyce, who's inspirational nous of football was the architect of the mess, got more in one pay-out for doing it, that a THOUSAND of the supporters will get in a lifetime of hard work - yet who do the stinking rags have sympathy with ? The fans ?

No - we are pilloried and called "fair weather fans" yet deep-pockets Sam has their sympathy

WHAT A SICK ******* SPORT