The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Incase its not been done before, this is what the moronic mackem journo in question actually looks like....

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2008/09/18/louisetaylor.jpg

I would.

Aye, no problem.........had a lot worse tbh.

Wheyse Keyse at it again - who heard this chanting? She's obviously upset about Woyston.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2008/nov/30/premierleague-newcastleunited

f***ing hell, she's obsessed. :lol:

At least she gave Bassong MotM.

The worst part of the article isn't the biased content, but her atrocious excuse for professional writing.  Loaded with cliches as well as the bizzare phrase "fleeting whiff of Islamophobia" which makes racially motivated chanting seem like a lingering fart. 

Simon Bird criticising JFK for only picking up 11 points from a possible 27 this season.

Fair enough, it's not great, but when you consider the fact that after 10 games, Portsmouth were 7th this season with 14 points and a minus 5 goal-difference, it puts it into perspective with how things are going this season in general.

Simon Bird criticising JFK for only picking up 11 points from a possible 27 this season.

Fair enough, it's not great, but when you consider the fact that after 10 games, Portsmouth were 7th this season with 14 points and a minus 5 goal-difference, it puts it into perspective with how things are going this season in general.

What a surprise  :lol:

He is going to look for any angle possible

Not sure where to post this, but did anyone hear Ince blabbing on earlier?

Saying he doesn't understand why people should be judging him after 15 games, which is a good point.

He then went on to moan about how Tottenham and also Newcastle get no negative attention.

Gold.

Not sure where to post this, but did anyone hear Ince blabbing on earlier?

Saying he doesn't understand why people should be judging him after 15 games, which is a good point.

He then went on to moan about how Tottenham and also Newcastle get no negative attention.

Gold.

Where did he say this?

It was a Sky Sports News interview I just saw at a passing glance, don't have a written link yet.

I can't remember his exact words but it was something like "Look at Newcastle, they're only just above us and no-ones saying bad things about them".

Guest firetotheworks

It was a Sky Sports News interview I just saw at a passing glance, don't have a written link yet.

I can't remember his exact words but it was something like "Look at Newcastle, they're only just above us and no-ones saying bad things about them".

Bloody hell, you dont have to look very hard Paul.

Howay man Ince ffs, every fuckers been getting on our backs this season ffs.

He's under pressure and he's trying to deflect some of it. We're not far in front of them in the league but they're in much more trouble than us imo. :)

Oh and let's not forget his hilarious complaints that because he played for Man Utd, as did Keane, everyone's out "to get us". One more pathetic complaint and ol'Paul will be getting his own spanking new thread.

Despite an emphatic 3-0 victory on the raod we fail to make it on to the "Last Word"...

Yep, last word is basically a highlight of the "top 4" weekend's game's. Had Gerrard scored the Guthrie goal im pretty sure Andy Gray would of been telling us why it was a world class goal.

"No matter; Dave Whelan, the Wigan Athletic chairman, remains a staunch Owen fan as does the club's manager, Steve Bruce. Even better, he could be re-united with his favourite England partner Emile Heskey. But could Michael Owen — whose wife, Louise, was spotted in tears on the day he joined Newcastle — ever bring himself to sign for Wigan?"

WTF?

There are clear signs of spite from LT here but, shes got a job to do, a blog is based on opinion. No real surprise it's based on Michael Owen, as he's the biggest name playing in the North East by a country mile.

"No matter; Dave Whelan, the Wigan Athletic chairman, remains a staunch Owen fan as does the club's manager, Steve Bruce. Even better, he could be re-united with his favourite England partner Emile Heskey. But could Michael Owen — whose wife, Louise, was spotted in tears on the day he joined Newcastle — ever bring himself to sign for Wigan?"

WTF?

:yikes:

After taking the moral high ground when a couple of Newcastle fans sang a fairly innocent song about Mido recently, perhaps she could come up with something about the behaviour of one of the Sunderland players she loves so much.

The bit about Carlos Edwards below comes from another N-O thread. Go on Louise see if you can make a story out of this !

On another note Carlos Edwards, Nosworthy ,Jones and load of others were in Tiger Tiger monday, and Edwards took a girl my mate knows home for bit of "Fitness work" shall we say, all this with a wedding ring on.

I worked with a lass who was knocking boots with Edwards, seemed to be getting quite serious, he'd been out with her and her parents, etc. Needless to say, a few weeks later when I was watching my cousin play in a charity match at the SOL (apologies) and Edwards was there with his wife and what looked to be a fairly newborn baby, I was a bit surprised.

Don't think the lass I knew realised he was married. Didn't say owt.

Sounds like an utter c***.

• 2 weeks later...