The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Ive stopped watching MOTD and reading papers, end of the day the papers only want to make money so they will make shite up to sell. Its a shame it has got to this state because they go out of their way to try and disrupt a club just so they have something to write about

MOTD wankers.

yeah that was fucking ridiculous to be fair, used to have a bit of respect for hansen, lawrenson always has and always will be a preposterous human being though

I missed MOTD... what were they saying ?

All the vice-president's men won't save Newcastle

What is it that Newcastle's dazzling raft of appointements are actually meant to do?

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/01/31/all_the_vicepresidents_men_won.html

I kid you not, in the last 2 weeks the Jazz music editor AND now the celebrity gossip editor of the Guardian have both written articles slagging off Newcastle.  :nope:

I expect a piece by George Monbiot on how environmentally unfriendly the club is next week.  I mean, FFS.  It is beyond belief.

So they nob squad are still kicking us when we are down, good on them.  Keep going and going.  I bet if we trun it round half these s*** slurpers will say how great we are and they'd knew we turn it around.

Dicks

The only people that will know the crack are Ashley, Mort, KK & the three wise kings.

And it doesn't matter what any of the above say, the media will twist it and bend it to suit their agenda.  THEY WANT KK TO FAIL, so they can say "told you so".

Sack Kevin Keegan today. Admit you got it wrong. Tell him to go back to his Soccer Circus in Glasgow. Offer him a free seat whenever he wants to come back as thanks for his past glories, but never again allow him to take charge of your football team

My god, how do these people get jobs, two games in charge and shit like this gets written.  Thats bang out of order that.

What is it that Newcastle's dazzling raft of appointements are actually meant to do?

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/01/31/all_the_vicepresidents_men_won.html

I kid you not, in the last 2 weeks the Jazz music editor AND now the celebrity gossip editor of the Guardian have both written articles slagging off Newcastle.   :nope:

I expect a piece by George Monbiot on how environmentally unfriendly the club is next week.  I mean, FFS.  It is beyond belief.

A few of the comment from fans of other clubs seem to be blaming our new American Owners :lol:

I kid you not, in the last 2 weeks the Jazz music editor AND now the celebrity gossip editor of the Guardian have both written articles slagging off Newcastle.   :nope:

A few of the comment from fans of other clubs seem to be blaming our new American Owners :lol:

I heard this on TalkSPORT the other week, can't remember who it was but he said 'how much does Mike Ashley actually know about the game, coming from America?' Pleb.

Really cant understand why Liverpool dodge all this kind of Crap 100s of million in debt, Klinsmann being offered job behind rafa's back, slipping down the tabe, Gillett and Hicks bragging about how Liverpools money is going to be invested in there US teams etc...

MOTD wankers.

yeah that was fucking ridiculous to be fair, used to have a bit of respect for hansen, lawrenson always has and always will be a preposterous human being though

'what are they actually going to do?'

'he says he knew about it but he clearly didnt'

'WHO'S appointing them?'

'i've said it before, that sort of setup never works'

'it seems the left hand doesnt know what the right hand's doing'

and my personal favourite, lawrenson finishing with 'it just goes to show that things aren't right up there, ALREADY'

Guest johnson293

MOTD wankers.

yeah that was f****** ridiculous to be fair, used to have a bit of respect for hansen, lawrenson always has and always will be a preposterous human being though

'what are they actually going to do?'

'he says he knew about it but he clearly didnt'

'WHO'S appointing them?'

'i've said it before, that sort of setup never works'

'it seems the left hand doesnt know what the right hand's doing'

and my personal favourite, lawrenson finishing with 'it just goes to show that things aren't right up there, ALREADY'

Aye, while the pair of them probably glossed over the recent and arguably ongoing bother at Anfield off the pitch, which seems to be affecting things on the pitch??!!

With friends like these.....

http://www.newcastleutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=374960

Mike Ashley and Chris Mort are starting to look like two amateurs running a cowboy building business, the way they are running Newcastle United FC these days.

Ashley KNOWS Keegan has a short fuse, and I believe Wise is the cuckoo in the nest, just waiting to grasp his chance.

Forget Alan Shearer ... Dennis Wise will be Newcastle manager before this year is out. YOU WATCH!

:idiot2:

http://www.newcastleutd-mad.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=374966

Kevin Keegan has not come out of this looking good, and was forced into a corner and forced to say today he has no problems with the arrival of Dennis Wise.

That is the public face of it, but deep down KK is FURIOUS the way the chairman - and owner - have gone about business.

How do you know, did he tell you personally? Oh, you pulled it out of your ringpiece, did you? That's nice.

That site is dreadful, worse still is there are always plenty of links on newsnow you have to search through.

Who runs newcastleutd-mad and why does it pop up on newsnow like it's a major site? To me it just looks like a halfarsed wannabe tabloid fansite, and they're always late with their news. It's a pathetic waste of space.

Read one of their stories for the first time last week, which was much the same as the ones SSR has cottoned onto. Full of shite basically, so if the writer for Newcastle United Mad posts on here and reads this then:

Fuck off, you slimey little scumball. And take your dogshite website with you. :thup:

Thanks for taking part in discussions on the GU sport blog. I am contacting

you because you have had a series of comments deleted from Marina Hyde's

thread today, for making personal attacks on the author and on other

commenters, and for going off topic. Please be aware that these are

breaches of our community standards. If you continue to make such breaches

we will be forced to review your posting rights. Please do remind yourself

of the community standards if need be (

http://www.guardian.co.uk/talkpolicy/0,,210609,00.html). I hope we will

avoid the need for any further action.

For some reason, Marina Hyde, a celebrity journalist only likes gossip about other people.

It's well known she had an affair with Piers Morgan, less well known is that shes currently nobbing Alan Rusbridger who is......editor of the Guardian.

Just gossip for your amusement.

Childish yes, but I was bored, and it is true.

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

It's a witchhunt.

It's not a witchhunt. It's the unaturally high levels of oestrogen in London water.

This explains why they turn everything into a Bitch-Fest.

I see the times have re-submitted last years 'Racist slurs of Newcastle fans fuels Mido' article on Newsnow.co.uk. Wankers.

I know, anyone remember when West Ham were chanting that Mido was that shoe bomber and his mother was a terrorist? i wonder how many times the papers have brought that up? i can barely remember the papers reporting it the day after it happen