The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Don't worry, it'll be "Hahaha, Newcastle thought they were going to get into the Champions League" soon enough.

Yep theyll replay calls from the tools they probably pay to portray the retardation factor.  I am sure SSN pay people to act like tools whenever anything happens.

Don't worry, it'll be "Hahaha, Newcastle thought they were going to get into the Champions League" soon enough.

Yep theyll replay calls from the tools they probably pay to portray the retardation factor.  I am sure SSN pay people to act like tools whenever anything happens.

At the end of the 12 point lead/blew the title season, one of my mates was walking past the Gallowgate opposite the Strawberry, when he was approached by a photographer of a certain daily rag and asked to pose sitting with his head in his hands, "looking tearful".

He told the cheeky fucker to piss off, but reckons he saw others shamefully taking up the offer.

I've been suspicious of the media in regards to us ever since.

How about this one in the Mirror today :

Newcastle are 100-1 with Hills to remain unbeaten all season.

I wouldn’t touch that bet even if the season in ­question was autumn.

Of their nine Premier League matches so far this term, seven were against teams who this morning are sitting in the bottom half of the table.

One of the other two games was against Arsenal – who soon will be.

It’s impossible to think of a team given an easier set of fixtures – apart from Manchester United in every ­Champions League campaign.

But you have to give Toon boss Alan Pardew credit – within less than three months of the new campaign beginning he’s got people believing that he is a good manager.

Newcastle play Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea in successive weeks from late November, and Pardew has set his men a points target from those three games – of zero.

People are saying we’ll know by then how good Fabricio Coloccini and his pals are, but I know already – not very.

You can get 6-4 with Hills for the Geordies to finish in the bottom half of the table this season – and I really don’t think I can resist that wager.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/betting-blog/Derek-McGovern-betting-Manchester-United-change-at-least-five-of-team-beaten-by-Manchester-City-for-Everton-game-Newcastle-finish-bottom-half-of-Premier-League-Chelsea-David-Luiz-two-red-cards-this-season-article819926.html

Haha, what a bitter scouse twat.

Even look at the rest off the atricle that isn't to do with us..

Seven Chelsea players were booked along with the two sent off and now the club will be hauled in front of the FA and asked to explain David Luiz’s hairstyle.

The flaky centre-back is a typical Roman ­Abramovich acquisition – a big price-tag for a bad player.

This clown gets paid to tell us Colo and David Luiz are bad defenders.

We've played three teams in the current top half, which is one more than Man City and QPR, the same as Villa, and only one less than the likes of Everton, Wolves, Norwich, WBA, Chelsea and Fulham.

Plus, in those three games we've had three draws, hardly bad.

I dunno why he's on about Arsenal dropping to the bottom half as well, even if they're there after the Chelsea game its hardly likely they'll be there come the end of the season.

What the fuck is going to happen if we come out of that run against man city, man utd and Chelsea and still look ok or still in 4th?

Theres going to be a fucking Fukashima meltdown in sunderland and the media will fucking implode.

What the f*** is going to happen if we come out of that run against man city, man utd and Chelsea and still look ok or still in 4th?

Theres going to be a f***ing Fukashima meltdown in sunderland and the media will f***ing implode.

Liverpool will have (another) reason to have a candle lit vigil anarl

Of their nine Premier League matches so far this term, seven were against teams who this morning are sitting in the bottom half of the table.

It’s impossible to think of a team given an easier set of fixtures – apart from Manchester United in every ­Champions League campaign.

But you have to give Toon boss Alan Pardew credit – within less than three months of the new campaign beginning he’s got people believing that he is a good manager.

Newcastle play Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea in successive weeks from late November, and Pardew has set his men a points target from those three games – of zero.

People are saying we’ll know by then how good Fabricio Coloccini and his pals are, but I know already – not very.

You can get 6-4 with Hills for the Geordies to finish in the bottom half of the table this season – and I really don’t think I can resist that wager.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/blogs/betting-blog/Derek-McGovern-betting-Manchester-United-change-at-least-five-of-team-beaten-by-Manchester-City-for-Everton-game-Newcastle-finish-bottom-half-of-Premier-League-Chelsea-David-Luiz-two-red-cards-this-season-article819926.html

fucking hell man :lol:

What the fuck is going to happen if we come out of that run against man city, man utd and Chelsea and still look ok or still in 4th?

Theres going to be a fucking Fukashima meltdown in sunderland and the media will fucking implode.

If we come out of the run against Stoke, Everton, Man city, Man utd and Chelsea still in 4th, I'll join them in melting down and fucking imploding to be honest.

/after drinking mugs of piss and shitting in a favourite hat.

What the f*** is going to happen if we come out of that run against man city, man utd and Chelsea and still look ok or still in 4th?

Theres going to be a f***ing Fukashima meltdown in sunderland and the media will f***ing implode.

If we come out of the run against Stoke, Everton, Man city, Man utd and Chelsea still in 4th, I'll join them in melting down and f***ing imploding to be honest.

/after drinking mugs of p*ss and shitting in a favourite hat.

Hmmm

Guest johnson293

QPR home match is now live on Sky, on sunday 15th Jan with a 1.30 kick off.

After the Liverpool and Man City games, thats 3 league matches on the trot live on Sky.

MAGEDIA!  :frantic:

:D

So according to that article we've still to play the very best teams, won't go all season unbeaten and won't finish in the position we're in now. Wow, the insight there is truly mind-boggling.

The comment at the bottom:

branko

2:03 PM on October 25, 2011

I'm giving 10-1 odds that McGovern's Mrs hasn't touched his fella for months and that to compensate for this, he has turned to greasing up parsnips in chip fat and sliding them up his rectum.

I'm not one for insider trading and tip offs, but I'm telling you now, it's money for free!

Love you Derek. I love all simpletons

:lol: