The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article3471843.ece

this ones awful. basicallly saying well go down with 34 points. theyve even got the last fixture wrong. have a look

Their match report was quite fair though I thought:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article3466702.ece

Guest hodsgod

The current situation was always going to happen, when you consider the fuss they made when KK was apointed, and the fact that the results have been poor. It would have been polar opposite if the team had won 4 of the last 6.

This is the way the media works, they love to build you up, so they can kick you to fuck on the way down.

I don't watch SSN every night but whenever I've watched it after a NUFC game (since they've hired Keegan) they've always had fan reaction on film.  I've not seen any other fans being interviewed except for Newcastle fans.  This past Saturday, teh fans interviewed were very down on the squad and KK.  I wondered why I always saw NUFC fans being interviewed.  I 've yet to see that for any other squad.

clearly people read the tabloids too much. were giving keegan time, he is the right man, i will back him even if we get relegated. noones booed keegan, and wont because we are looking like we are at least trying, noone expects us to win the league or anything, we simply will not accept 0% effort from our players and football where we just sit back and let wigan and derby walk all over us. thats what allardyce gave us, keegan is doing a very good job for sure. its all the other fans that are being impatient, telling us how useless he is. the media fail to mention the liverpool fans booing after a draw to wigan, and the chelsea fans booing after CONCEDING A GOAL to us, because it doesnt make stories. but feel free to carry on believing them...

lets guess whether or not they publish it.

Wonder if anyone reads "Northern Ventures Northern Gains" the excellent Northern League magazine.

They carried an article about Sunderland playing against Norton and Stocton Ancients in the Durham Senior Cup, at Eppleton's ground and how they treat the non league opposition with contempt, providing no hospitality etc and then billed them a ridiculous stewarding cost of nearly £800 for a game which attracted a crowd of 300.

In contrast, the article said, Newcastle always switch their Northumberland Senior Cup ties to give the the non league side a good pay day from a much bigger than normal crowd and ask for no expenses.

Maybe you have to read the grass roots publications to hear the real truth.

Don't suppose Louise will be picking up on this one and running it in the Gaurdian ?

Wheyse keyse at it again

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2261924,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=5

Jesus are we going to get a story like this every time Wise finds someone? "Wise finds player, Kev not happy - won't sign him because Wisey picked a player and he didn't " bla bla feckin bla.

Why doesn't she go down the road and find out about why Keane spends all that money on players like Reid and Chopra FFS?

It's funny how nothing further has happened yet Louise has another subject to write about.

Even though I'm a web editor I fear the internet might be the end for decent journalism - 24 hours and infinite column space to fill, crap is bound to be generated to fill the gap  :dave:

Wheyse keyse at it again

Jesus are we going to get a story like this every time Wise finds someone? "Wise finds player, Kev not happy - won't sign him because Wisey picked a player and he didn't " bla bla feckin bla.

Why doesn't she go down the road and find out about why Keane spends all that money on players like Reid and Chopra FFS?

Once again just a pile of regurgatated drivel.  More crass lazy journalism from the macum slappa.

She's so far up Kean her strap on must be near worn out.

Wheyse keyse at it again

Made this point the other day. Yes, I think we are.

Guest East Stander

Isn't this one of the reasons why Wise was brought in, to help identify potential players on who KK has the final say?

Yet if Wise was doing nothing visible to the press mongs, I'm fairly sure they would have something to say.

They cannot lose but the bastards are going to make sure Nufc ain't going to win :dave:

Isn't this one of the reasons why Wise was brought in, to help identify potential players on who KK has the final say?

Yet if Wise was doing nothing visible to the press mongs, I'm fairly sure they would have something to say.

They cannot lose but the bastards are going to make sure Nufc ain't going to win :dave:

Think Wise is just offering him championship standard players!

Well at least he's planning for next season!  :kasper:

Think Wise is just offering him championship standard players!

Well at least he's planning for next season!  :kasper:

And it would be stupid for us to use Wise to look at players who Keegan will not see as often as those in the Premiership. :rolleyes:

Guest The Corner

clearly people read the tabloids too much. were giving keegan time, he is the right man, i will back him even if we get relegated. noones booed keegan, and wont because we are looking like we are at least trying, noone expects us to win the league or anything, we simply will not accept 0% effort from our players and football where we just sit back and let wigan and derby walk all over us. thats what allardyce gave us, keegan is doing a very good job for sure. its all the other fans that are being impatient, telling us how useless he is. the media fail to mention the liverpool fans booing after a draw to wigan, and the chelsea fans booing after CONCEDING A GOAL to us, because it doesnt make stories. but feel free to carry on believing them...

amen  :thup:

Spot on mate

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article3471843.ece

this ones awful. basicallly saying well go down with 34 points. theyve even got the last fixture wrong. have a look

Their match report was quite fair though I thought:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article3466702.ece

Yep, good match report that.

Is this reply serious though?

rovers are ace, hughes is a god, newcastle fans, get a grip, your board is to blame, Big Sam is a good manager only u guys expect so much, your a great massive club but you all seem to live in cloud cooko land. mid table is your peak with a few big scalps thrown in yet you expect league and cup success, if i'm honest you guys should have it, but it ain't going to happen. Santa and a great place called Deryshire do exist. Hughes blue and white army, Benni start playing or ship out, we took a chance on you, first season you did well, but we deserve more from you, less tricks more goals.

rovers are ace, hughes is a god, newcastle fans, get a grip, your board is to blame, Big Sam is a good manager only u guys expect so much, your a great massive club but you all seem to live in cloud cooko land. mid table is your peak with a few big scalps thrown in yet you expect league and cup success, if i'm honest you guys should have it, but it ain't going to happen. Santa and a great place called Deryshire do exist. Hughes blue and white army, Benni start playing or ship out, we took a chance on you, first season you did well, but we deserve more from you, less tricks more goals.

Oh dear me.

Guest Spark
Newcastle had just lost' date=' arguably unluckily, at home to Blackburn Rovers[/quote']

"Arguably"? What a joke.

Guest float one in

Newcastle had just lost' date=' arguably unluckily, at home to Blackburn Rovers[/quote']

"Arguably"? What a joke.

There was nowt unlucky about it. We didn't take our chances, they did, they won.

Spot on mate

and suprise suprise the biased media havent published about the only rational comment on the site.

Guest fraser

Concerning the piece in the Guardian, Louise Taylor does seem to be successfully demonstrating the extent to which the term 'sport journalist' is an oxymoron.

She writes, '...the pair talked without danger of their conversation being overhead ...'

She then goes on to 'report' the conversation, or fabricate it, depending on your view. This allows her to draw spurious conclusions not based in fact.

Cack.