The Magedia Thread - Sunderland suck trollolololol

Rocker

Guilty as charged of more paranoia but on ITV text tonight, at the bottom of the football healines.. something like page 412 the headline was :

FL2 : Magpies agree deal to pay off Sam.

The story was about Notts County and some player called Hector Sam. Is it me or did they deliberately make that headline to suggest it was something to do with us ???

I can't believe the relative lack of spite towards the club miles off the pace in the league and with two yank owners one of whom is trying to flog the club to a bunch of arabs.

'Toon crisis' obviously sells better.

Guest Bolton Zulu

Its paranoia I know but you get the impression that they love taking on failed Newcastle managers just to wind us up

They must be spoiled for choice.

Guest Mantis

Custis and Woolnough are probably the only two who talk any sense on this show.  Henry Winter is a t*** of the highest order. 

Guest Mantis

Winter said if a good footballing manager like Hughes was appointed.....  what about Robson, Gullit, Dalglish?

Winter said if a good footballing manager like Hughes was appointed.....   what about Robson, Gullit, Dalglish?

I think what he said a good manager like Hughes or Moyes would want to run the whole show & would need 3 to 4 years at least.

Back of the mirror today

OFFICIAL

Newcastle are the worst team in the country*

*Only in 2008, that is

Apparently so far this year we've the worst record of any team in all four divisions.

Funny, what with us being such a small deluded club that even with Pomey beating Man U at Old Trafford, Burnley beating Chelsea, heck, Liverpool beating us, it's an A4 picture of Keegan on the backpage...

At what point though, do you start realising that maybe it isn't a "We hate Newcastle United" campaign, and that some painful truths are just too hard to admit ourselves?

shhhhh!

Not yet.

At what point though, do you start realising that maybe it isn't a "We hate Newcastle United" campaign, and that some painful truths are just too hard to admit ourselves?

Every one on here knows how rubbish we are but surely you can see that the level of attention we get is way over the top

Custis and Woolnough are probably the only two who talk any sense on this show.  Henry Winter is a t*** of the highest order. 

Custis and Woolnough push the title "journalist" to its absolute limit, they truly are hopeless.

Henry Winter is probably the best football writer in the country these days.

That program is utter fucking shite, by the way, I am surprised Winter goes on it.

Guest alijmitchell

Is it just me or is anyone else surprised at the amount of other football fans sucked in by this shite? Seriously, i live in Glasgow and the amount of old firmers, aberdeen fans and even hearts fans that have said they'd love if we go down is insane. Hearts fans for fucks sake? What the fuck does it matter to them? Shut up and worry about your own fucked club, mine means far too much to me to be worrying about teams from another bastard league.

Is it just me or is anyone else surprised at the amount of other football fans sucked in by this s****? Seriously, i live in Glasgow and the amount of old firmers, aberdeen fans and even hearts fans that have said they'd love if we go down is insane. Hearts fans for fucks sake? What the f*** does it matter to them? Shut up and worry about your own f***** club, mine means far too much to me to be worrying about teams from another b****** league.

Everyone likes to see a giant topple,  if we weren't a big club nobody would be interested.

Is it just me or is anyone else surprised at the amount of other football fans sucked in by this s****? Seriously, i live in Glasgow and the amount of old firmers, aberdeen fans and even hearts fans that have said they'd love if we go down is insane. Hearts fans for fucks sake? What the f*** does it matter to them? Shut up and worry about your own f***** club, mine means far too much to me to be worrying about teams from another b****** league.

Everyone likes to see a giant topple,  if we weren't a big club nobody would be interested.

Exactly. When Everton struggled I wanted them to go down, same with Leeds, etc.