How will the fans react tonight you think?

Guest DavB93

I've been thinking about this since the Man Utd game, do you think the fans tonight in the ground will let it be known to the Mike Ashley and Chris Mort who they want as manager (i.e. For people who want Shearer do you think there are going to be alot of chants for his name).

I can't wait to go tonight and see what happens.

I've been thinking about this since the Man Utd game, do you think the fans tonight in the ground will let it be known to the Mike Ashley and Chris Mort who they want as manager (i.e. For people who want Shearer do you think there are going to be alot of chants for his name).

I can't wait to go tonight and see what happens.

Will there be any fans there?

I am going but, I don't expect a big crowd.  In fact if there are 25k there I would be surprised.  Should be a bit easier getting home afterwards though!!

I am dreading the Stoke fans who clearly think they were responsible for getting Sam the sack, just them, nothing else was taken into account!!

I am going but, I don't expect a big crowd.  In fact if there are 25k there I would be surprised.  Should be a bit easier getting home afterwards though!!

I am dreading the Stoke fans who clearly think they were responsible for getting Sam the sack, just them, nothing else was taken into account!!

There a bunch of dicks!

Think they are better than they really are! They are going to get stuffed tonight by us

Probably get nothing but "SHEARER SHEARER SHEARER" and " THERE'S ONLY ONE KEVIN KEEGAN" all fkn night..

thats nailed on to happen. and ul here people saying things like Deschamps is just another Guillt etc

m going tonight, do you want me to take her for you to save you a job?

No you crafty bugger.

:lol:

Nicely done, to both of you.

I think Skirge is right mind, especially given the timing of this Shearer interview. He's not daft Wor Al, is he?

Probably get nothing but "SHEARER SHEARER SHEARER" and " THERE'S ONLY ONE KEVIN KEEGAN" all fkn night..

thats nailed on to happen. and ul here people saying things like Deschamps is just another Guillt etc

Probably the same people who wanted the "brit" Sam Allardyce because of his results with Bolton (but forgot the way they did)... Lunatic! Would love DD to manage Newcastle, especially with Zola as his No2 :-)