Who Will Keegan Go For?

johnnypd

Guest Guinness

This is a concern, I really don't know how much Keegan is in the loop with the modern game. KK has disappeared completely off the radar for the past 3 years, it was like he had gone into his own little world.

This is also one of my concerns, although it would become less of an issue if Shearer is number 2.

I think Dunne is a good shout. Also SWP from Chelski and Crouch. I'd be happy with that. :)

Dunne is not a good shout. Not. For. Sale.

It's been reported Dunne turned down a new contract and is in our sights... at least that's what planet football says... :undecided:

Blues rubbish Dunne contract story

16/01/2008 13:28

City have poured scorn on a newspaper report that contract talks with skipper Richard Dunne have stalled.

Blues Chief Executive Alistair Mackintosh today confirmed that negotiations with the Irish international’s advisors are continuing.

Mr Mackintosh said, “A meeting took place yesterday between myself and Richard’s representatives. Richard has made it clear that he is very happy at Manchester City, and we are very happy with him. The talks we are having are very constructive.

“Both Richard and the club will not be unsettled by an inaccurate newspaper story. He is committed to the club and we are committed to him.”

Only recently Richard himself told of how happy he is with life since the arrival of Sven-Goran Eriksson by saying,

“City feels like home to me, I feel happy going into work every day because it’s a nice place to be and I feel really comfortable.”

Tim Oscroft

SWP however...is.

He's still one of my favourite players ever (ever! :frantic:) and he had a great relationship with Keggy i believe.

He's always spent money well. Better than most managers out there imo so expect him to spend it well and expect us to be good once again ;)

We were all worried about Allardyce and how he's not experienced with money etc., well, here's a man who knows exactly what he's doing with money.

Guest The Libertine

keegan will be clued up. he cant possibly have been sitting on his arse for years teaching clowns how to play football. i think we'll be pleasantly surprised by february.

SWP would be fantastic.

God I'm feeling negative.

He's a starter for Chelsea. Why would he come here?

Not necessarily immediately. 6 months is a lifetime in football, things might change in the Summer.

Some attacking players.

f*** defending bring back the good old days.

So our mediocre defence started from the Keegan days uh?

We have been trying to fix our defence all these years and prolly the board realise it won't work, even with John Terry and Vidic. That's why King Kev is back!  :frantic:

Guest DONTOONER

OMG

I COULD PICTURE IT NOW

KK BRINGING CARRICK HOME IN A 20 MILLION MOVE!

Well he not worth 5 mil.....but its the just thickens the Drama  ;D