The impact of KK...

Guest Knightrider

Hopefully we will get some classic quotes such as this:

'Shaun Wright-Phillips has got a big heart. It's as big as him, which isn't very big, but it's bigger'

unbelievable in the space of 2 hours KK has increased gate from 30,000 to 52,000

That is mental.

'Shaun Wright-Phillips has got a big heart. It's as big as him, which isn't very big, but it's bigger'

The best KK 'quote' was when he was commentating on USA-Brazil in World Cup 94, Leonardo brutally elbowed some yank in the face. His take on things was hilariously wrong. I can't find it on the internet tho :weep:

Turnbull has great points. I'm not being negative, but let's be realistic. All this messiah nonsense is just that. Walking in and doing miracles? If KK cracks, and I hope he doesn't, it will be Ashley and Mort's fault with all the pressure he'll be instantly put under. Remember, he will most likely s*** can most of the "team." So let's give him some real time and see what happens. At least it will be interesting!

If KK cracks, it will not be Ashley & Mort's fault, it will be our fault because the geordie nation wants him and shearer back. Sentimental rather than being realistic, it might just work out. At least Ashley just did a PR stunt to sell-out all our Home tickets for the next 2 games; he's a businessman and he's prolly not daft.

The shouts and excitement around St James park this weekend will probably cause some quake to the walls and building.

The best KK 'quote' was when he was commentating on USA-Brazil in World Cup 94, Leonardo brutally elbowed some yank in the face. His take on things was hilariously wrong. I can't find it on the internet tho :weep:

Think it went like...

'Didn't see anything wrong there to be honest'

(shows reply, commentator - 'look at that elbow there Kevin')

'Aye, but he had a hold of his shirt there'

Well, there's just been a lad on BBC Radio Toon who hasn't had a season ticket since 96/97 and he's renewing.

He'd better be prepared to be disappointed then, unless Ashley has personally reserved him one.

:lol:

Turnbull  - "Keegan has had his time and failed" - WTF!!!!!!????

Trying not to get too emotionally involved, if you assess the club at his time as appointment as manager, and the date when he left, I'm sure you will appreciate your own comment is a little bit ridiculous.

Guest ObaStar

king kevin woooooooooo:

we're gonna win the league,

we're gonna win the league,

we are top of the table (almost, only like 11 spots off )

One of his most famous quotes is the one when he was commentating on England in World Cup '98, when he said "yes" when asked if he thought Batty would score in the pen shootout, he was hardly going to say no was he?

unbelievable in the space of 2 hours KK has increased gate from 30,000 to 52,000

Says everything.

Seems not, official attendance: 35,108

i know ... bollocks wish i'd gone down now