The Keegan Press Conference

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

Reports on the official site suggest a grand unveiling of Keegan at SJP on Friday afternoon, anyone planning to go along? I think I will like. Hopefully will put the unveiling of Michael Owen to Shame!

Oh great, another chance for the London media to mock the whole population of Newcastle as they descend on SJP like Muslims upon Mecca.

Mere column fodder for the popular press.

2pm press conference, its totally fucking stupid to do it after that, wait until the game on Saturday, all the kids will just be finishing school or loads will knock off school to be there.

I would have gone but will be picking my kids up from school, and how many people will still be at work.

Sod the press, they're mostly ****heads anyway. If it's not this they will mock us about it will be something else.

I couldn't care less, I would like to go see Keegan unveiled.

I want to be cynical, but the mood at the moment means I agree with this!

It gets people to the ground and they will sell about 500 "King Kev 1" shirts and make quite a bit of money for doing it so its worth it from the clubs point of view. Im down at uni so might pop along.

SSN  saying the club have told them that the ground will NOT be opened to the fans tomorrow..

Ive just seen that, and was wondering why SSN are still hanging around so much . . .

SSN  saying the club have told them that the ground will NOT be opened to the fans tomorrow..

Makes sense, maximise his impact at the first game when he comes out of the tunnel

.com confirming the same.

Press conference will be internal, and the ground is NOT open to the public.

thank fuck for that

Yup, just a good old press conference is all we need and want.

Show the scenes outside St.James by all means, just don't talk to them :p

I have a job.

Congratulations.

Thanks, but it's not that great and I'll ask Chris Mort very soon if he has a job for me at the club. I can be a scout and go to Rotterdam to watch Kuyt.