The Keegan Press Conference

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest ChickenKiev

2pm press conference, its totally f****** stupid to do it after that, wait until the game on Saturday, all the kids will just be finishing school or loads will knock off school to be there.

I would have gone but will be picking my kids up from school, and how many people will still be at work.

Your kids won't be at school!

I have a job.

Congratulations.

Thanks, but it's not that great and I'll ask Chris Mort very soon if he has a job for me at the club. I can be a scout and go to Rotterdam to watch Kuyt.

You'd be better off getting yourself along to Amsterdam to watch cunt, tbh.

I have a job.

Congratulations.

Thanks, but it's not that great and I'll ask Chris Mort very soon if he has a job for me at the club. I can be a scout and go to Rotterdam to watch Kuyt.

Who the hell is cunt??

Isn't the press conference closed? Same as St. James' as well according to .com so there's no use of anyone turning up.

Despite media comparisons with the 2005 Michael Owen welcome ceremony though, please note that this is not a public event and SJP will not be open to supporters.

Guest elbee909

Isn't the press conference closed? Same as St. James' as well according to .com so there's no use of anyone turning up.

Despite media comparisons with the 2005 Michael Owen welcome ceremony though, please note that this is not a public event and SJP will not be open to supporters.

Fans are asked to note that there will be no admission to the stadium and this will be a closed press conference. - From the official site.

I have a job.

Congratulations.

Who the hell is cunt??

Mike Cunt. If you say it out loud, it sounds like a rude word! ;D