The Keegan Press Conference

Guest nufc_geordie

I'm a girl so I'm allowed to be in tears :D

This is how it used to feel when he was manager first time round. The positivity, determination, belief and understanding is all still there. He was honest and passionate and looks like he cannot wait to get his claws into the job. I haven't been this positive about my club in years and I LOVE it!  :celb:

How many people wish they were Newcastle fans after watching that press conference... :D

Inspiring speech and has given me hope for the future.  Only slight disappointment was that he sounds quite happy with the current players and so we probably won't see as much transfer activity in this window as I'd hoped.  That said, the good times are back!!!

He was on top form there, had the journos wrapped around his fingers. I bet not one of them has owt bad to say about him in tomorrows chip papers.

But more than that he definetly seemed to have some fire in his belly.

He was a dead man walking when he left us. He was even playing 451, totally going thru the motions. Is it just luv for Newcastle thats woken him up again. Or is it the time out of the game. Thats my main doubt about this tbh, I wonder how much spirit he has left. Plenty there at the moment but how long will that last.

My main hope is that he doesnt stake his job on that scouse cunt like Allardyce and Pearce, mugs one and all. He doesnt deserve it. Too much respect for KK and too little for JB, no wish to see him let down a manager who has backed him 100% again.  I hope that was just a soundbite.

I wonder if Taylor has ever thought he would be a center back/striker, AAATTAAACCCCKKKK!!!

:lol:

He just gets you going watching that, the players will never have had a team talk like the one they will get tomorrow, then the roar when they come out will be massive, I full exspect to lose my voice tomorrow.

:D

Absolutley brilliant. Clearly has the magic back.

"Newcastle fans spend all week working hard and come to the football to get entertained, in the same way southerns go to the theatre"

Guest Guinness

Great press conference, the man is an inspiration and despite initial reservations just hearing him talk as our manager again has brought a huge smile to my face. Also very good to hear he's looking to bring in players during this window and would like Shearer to be involved :thup:.

Inspiring speech and has given me hope for the future.  Only slight disappointment was that he sounds quite happy with the current players and so we probably won't see as much transfer activity in this window as I'd hoped.  That said, the good times are back!!!

do you want him to have a go at players he may have to try and get the best out of for a little while yet.

remember what all his ex players about him giving them confidence and how often do you hear him have a go at anyone in the press ?

Reporter:"You've been linked with the likes of Defoe, Bridge and SWP, is there any truth in this?"

Keegan:"......... if you ask me after i will tell you"

Nice secret keeping Kev.