Mark Viduka

Baggio

Prefer others but fuck it. Get him in.

The last time i felt like this was about 4 years ago on xmas eve and i had to run round looking to buy something for me nan as i had forgottent to get her owt.

Me - "A clock? She doesnt need an effin clock. Perfume? Got that for me mam and me other nan... shhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt"

Roeder - "Kevin, run down aisle 1 and grab anything with 2 working legs and fuck the wrapping paper we'll just hoy them straight on the pitch"

Prefer others but fuck it. Get him in.

The last time i felt like this was about 4 years ago on xmas eve and i had to run round looking to buy something for me nan as i had forgottent to get her owt.

Me - "A clock? She doesnt need an effin clock. Perfume? Got that for me mam and me other nan... shhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt"

Roeder - "Kevin, run down aisle 1 and grab anything with 2 working legs and fuck the wrapping paper we'll just hoy them straight on the pitch"

bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif :thup: :thup: :thup: bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif bluelaugh.gif

We're desperate for a target man of any sort, and given Mido has gone to Spurs and there isn't anyone else whose proven at this level then I think Viduka would be a good buy. He's a good player who gets a bit too much flack on this forum. If we end up with anyone even half as good as Viduka before the transfer window shuts I'd be amazed.

TBH, Viduka would make more sense than some of the names that have been mention over the last few months.

He's Strong, has good feet, can head the ball, can hold up the play. Viduka is also used to the squad rotation system should Owen, Ameobi and Martins all be available at the same time.

Makes sense for roeder to go for him but we are leaving it bloody late for new names to be mentioned.

Guest Brazilianbob

We are gonna see an awful lot of youngsters given their chance in the first team this season if our injury record is anything to go by.

As for Gomaa and Viduka!!! Whats that all about?  Talk about lowering your standards. 

We are gonna see an awful lot of youngsters given their chance in the first team this season if our injury record is anything to go by.

As for Gomaa and Viduka!!! Whats that all about?  Talk about lowering your standards. 

Personally, i think Vidukas a cracking player.

Guest Armchair Pundit

It's gotten bad hasn't it, I thought getting rid of Souness last season might pick the club up and we could get back up to the top 4-5 where we should be but no - we've deteriorated to even more of a laughing stock for the league. We can't attract enough players of a decent calibre anymore, we only go for other's rejects or cast offs. I'm really not looking forward to this season, the club was ruined by Shepherd the minute he signed Souness, it's never recovered and it just doesn't look like it ever will the way things are going. It's great what Roeder did after Souness left and I've got to admit I was all for letting him have the reigns at the end of last season but it's apparent now that with him in charge we have no pulling power and Fat Freddy has lost any ambition towards getting decent players in - we're slipping ever closer to mid table obscurity at best. Jesus, I'm depressed!  bluesigh.gif

Guest Wannabe Surfer

I think Viduka is awesome... maybe sell Luque in a few hours then quickly snap up Viduka

you never know eh :D

Guest Armchair Pundit

I can't believe it, the way things have gone from us signing decent players to fans now just 'settling' for players of a sub-standard quality to what we should be getting in! It's like we've given up and are just happy to take the scraps from every other prem team's table, it's crap. I wish we still had Sir bobby and Big Al here, we might have some semblance of the golden era from a few seasons back, at least then football was enjoyable and you could go in to every game with the pride of supporting a team who looked like they could win and wouldn't drop a bollock week in week out!  blueupset.gif