Barton Available

gazza ladra

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_3052902,00.html

Barton bailed until March

Midfielder free to play for Magpies

By Lewis Rutledge  Last updated: 16th January 2008

Joey Barton will be available to play for Newcastle for the next two months after being bailed at a court hearing.

I've googled, and I haven't  found anything to the contrary. Please correct me if I am wrong.

If he's available, he's got to start IMO.

When he signed I honestly thought we were getting in top quality, when he was on it with citeh he was first class!

Since he came here though he's been brutal IMO, really not looking fit since the injury (Fat Sams great backroom fitness programs my arse!) and couple that with the off-field crap, he's been a real let down!

KK might just be the man to let him realise just how good he could be if he knuckled down and cut out the crap, plus we've no other option really! (unless VDV is unvieled tomorrow!)

Stick him in against Bolton, we dont have any other midfielders to fill the position so no choice really, and to be honest a player of Barton's ability cannot be left out regardless of his off field antics

Stick him in against Bolton, we dont have any other midfielders to fill the position so no choice really, and to be honest a player of Barton's ability cannot be left out regardless of his off field antics

Would rather have  Roz - Zoggy CM partnership against Bolton

Fuck him. He had his chance and blew it in the biggest way possible. I dont want to have to rely on unreliable knobheads like him.

If he kept his head he could have been part of what KK will try to build and perhaps part of something fantastic. He decided to be stupid so he should pay the consequences.

easiest game for Maddog Joey B to come back into side. All attention will be diverted away from him. Any other week he'd be the centre of attention.....

Agree with that, if hes going to play for us get him in as soon as poss while the attention is on Keegan

Barton will be big under Keegan he is the only Rob Lee type Midfilder we have at the club and I think we will see a lot of him for the rest of the season.

I hope Keegan gets rid of Barton at the earliest opportunity. He's scum of the earth and shouldn't be allowed to soil our club any longer than is necessary.

I know he messed up but i hope he doesn't get booed.  Support him, or rather be indifferent.  New manager, new era just lets give all the players a new start.

That was what I thought when Sam bought him. Didnt take long for him to give cause to lose faith in him.

Proabaly the best CM we have in the squad. Dont know who to play him with, if its Zog then he has to be a DM esxclusively. Cant think who else could play in thecentre and give us the same dynamism as those 2.v