Keegan Blank Cheque - Only Limit Imagination

nufc4eva

Shorey, Campbell, Carrick, Bentley, SWP, Robson & Richards all linked in various papers today.

Carrick is central to United's sweeping ball movement - whether it's launching a counterattack, or switching play to the outside channels when he joins the midfield line when they're pressing forward.

Rooney & Ronaldo grab the headlines and deservedly so, but Carrick is their pivotal 'passing playmaker' even though he's a defensive-minded midfielder by trade. Outstanding player and imo there's no chance Man United will let him go, at least until he's well into his twighlight years ala Roy Keane - fitness permitting of course.

Shorey, Campbell, Carrick, Bentley, SWP, Robson & Richards all linked in various papers today.

Carrick is central to United's sweeping ball movement - whether it's launching a counterattack, or switching play to the outside channels when he joins the midfield line when they're pressing forward.

Rooney & Ronaldo grab the headlines and deservedly so, but Carrick is their pivotal 'passing playmaker' even though he's a defensive-minded midfielder by trade. Outstanding player and imo there's no chance Man United will let him go, at least until he's well into his twighlight years ala Roy Keane - fitness permitting of course.

I reckon they prefer Hargreaves tbh

I just think Fergie might have bought himself into a team selection headache.

Anderson is obviously ready for the first team a lot quicker than he expected which means he has to choose from:

Fletcher

Scholes

Giggs

Ronaldo

Anderson

Carrick

Nani

Hargreaves

For 4 midfield slots (have i missed someone out?). He's obviously bought players now to replace Giggs and Scholes when they retire but they've both got a couple of years left, so the question is can he keep them all happy?

I just think Fergie might have bought himself into a team selection headache.

Anderson is obviously ready for the first team a lot quicker than he expected which means he has to choose from:

Fletcher

Scholes

Giggs

Ronaldo

Anderson

Carrick

Nani

Hargreaves

For 4 midfield slots (have i missed someone out?). He's obviously bought players now to replace Giggs and Scholes when they retire but they've both got a couple of years left, so the question is can he keep them all happy?

That's only 2 players for each position which isn't unreasonable these days and, when fit, they all get plenty of regular games.

I reckon they prefer Hargreaves tbh

And Anderson, and Scholes.

Carrick would not have got that many starts if Hargreaves and Scholes are/were not injured, and if Anderson acclimatised quicker.

And all the rumours about Man U after Velvuso, even Queros made public noises about admiring him and consequently rebuked by Sporting's chairman.

Carrick is more than good enough for Newcastle but he is not good enough for Man Utd.

I'm 50/50 on Carrick.

I believe Fergy rates him but not quite as highly as Hargreaves and Anderson. I think if we equalled their bid i.e 16/17m i think we'd just about get him.

However, is that not abit steep? He's a great passer of the ball but doesn't give a great deal of attacking guile or isn't that good a DM. I'd love him to come here as i believe he would be a great addition and certainly a KK type player.

Think of what we could get for 16/17m though.

I'm 50/50 on Carrick.

I believe Fergy rates him but not quite as highly as Hargreaves and Anderson. I think if we equalled their bid i.e 16/17m i think we'd just about get him.

However, is that not abit steep? He's a great passer of the ball but doesn't give a great deal of attacking guile or isn't that good a DM. I'd love him to come here as i believe he would be a great addition and certainly a KK type player.

Hes definately not worth that money. Id pay 10 for him, not more.

For 17 mil we could just aswell go for some real star quality like Van der Vaart or Diego

I'm 50/50 on Carrick.

For 17 mil we could just aswell go for some real star quality like Van der Vaart or Diego

Exactly! if your going spend big money why not spend it on someone who really is worth that much, that isn't Carrick for sure.

I'm 50/50 on Carrick.

Yup. I've got a feeling we will be fleeced by every premiership club for prices though. Due to the fact we are loaded and it's January.

I'm 50/50 on Carrick.

Exactly! if your going spend big money why not spend it on someone who really is worth that much, that isn't Carrick for sure.

Why would van der vaart and diego be stars in the premiership? Carrick has proven himself to be top-notch in Tottenham and Manchester United. ATM we cant take gambles, not until the summer. Good Buy if Keegan gets him imo.

I'm 50/50 on Carrick.

Why isnt he worth that much? He's proven now at 2 clubs, and on the international scene as well, what does a DM have to do to be worth £15m? He reads the game brilliantly, protects the defence well is passing is sublime which is good becasue it retains posession for the team and importantly starts alot of attacks off, he also chips in the the odd goal.

can't see any reason whatsoever why micah richards would leave city for us.

he would be mad to.

city are just as ambitious as we are, and are a better side

Dunne maybe! Richards no way! Certainly not this window anyway

All depends how much he wants those bling teeth

Hi guys!

Couldn't sleep last night, and just started to think of a list of potensial players we can buy now/or in the summer. Feel free to comment, and give me your opinions. Also please state how much you think we'd have to pay:

Goalkeepers:

Jussi Jaaskelainen

Vincent Enyeama

Oscar Ustari

Ochoa

Benoit Costil

Igor Akinfeev

Tim Wiese

Defenders

Armand Traore

Giorgio Chiellini

Per Mertesacker

Naldo

Pablo (At. Madrid)

Miguel Veloso

Cristian Zaccardo

Fabricio Coloccini

Vincent Kompany

Nicky shorey

Urby Emanuelson

Jacques Faty

Jeremy Mathieu

Lucio (Bayern)

Gonzalo Pineda

Petri Pesanen  (how good are these last two IRL?)

Eduardo Ratinho

Oleg Husyev

Darijo Srna

Christian Pander

Defensive Midfielders

Javier Mascherano

Jean II Makoun

Fernanodo (Bordeaux)

Ayila Yussuf

Freddy Guarin

Midfielder

Jeremy Toulalan

Tim Borowski

Lucho Gonzalez

Christian Ledesma

Stephan Appiah

Lucas Biglia

Luka Modric

Rafael van der Vaart

Diego (Werder Bremen)

Samir Nasri

Juan R . Riquelme

Riccardo Montolivo

Ricardo Quaresma

Rafael Sobis

Jeremy Menez

Cani

Kim Kallström

Fernando Belluschi

Jonathan de Guzman

Jefferson Farfan

Arouca

Thiago Nevez

Yoann Gouffran

Luis Jimenez

Lulinha

Per Ciljan Skjelbred

Strikers

Defoe

Berbatov

Adrian Mutu

Jimmy Briand

Karim Benzema

G. Pazzini

Dean Ashton

Huntelaar

Palacio

Edison Cavani

Caesar Delgado

A. Kerzahkov

Okey, that's it. A Nice and long list that I've written of 3 A4 pages *puh*... Maybe Alfonso Alves should be on that list too. Didn't include the likes of Carrick and Deco because they are already mentioned.

|maze|

I'm 50/50 on Carrick.

Why would van der vaart and diego be stars in the premiership? Carrick has proven himself to be top-notch in Tottenham and Manchester United. ATM we cant take gambles, not until the summer. Good Buy if Keegan gets him imo.

He is british and therefore extremely overpriced. To me he is just not worth as much as Diego or Van der Vaart. They are a step up in quality from him. But hey, ill take him aswell :-) !

Guest elbee909

Hi guys!

Couldn't sleep last night, and just started to think of a list of potensial players we can buy now/or in the summer. Feel free to comment, and give me your opinions. Also please state how much you think we'd have to pay:

How many of these you actually seen play?

Hi guys!

Hi :)

Obviously not all of them, but I've seen quite a few. Some of the players I've just heard about through friends, and if I am to believe what they say, these players are good, and will improve us.

|maze|

Hi guys!

Obviously not all of them, but I've seen quite a few. Some of the players I've just heard about through friends, and if I am to believe what they say, these players are good, and will improve us.

|maze|

Never knew you could count FM as a friend.

Hi guys!

|maze|

Are your friends all characters on football manager?