The score vs Bolton?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2-goal victory.

I doubt anyone who watched the press conference is going to predict a defeat.

Yeah, and I cant see him doing anything but going into the dressing room and telling them to go for it from the first KO.

If we play like we did on Saturday I can't see Anelkaless Bolton giving us many problems.  Maybe 3-0.

That said it would be just like us to conceed in the first 5 mins so let's say 3-1 :lol:

I take it you mean Wednesday?

If we play like we did on Saturday I can't see Anelkaless Bolton giving us many problems.  Maybe 3-0.

That said it would be just like us to conceed in the first 5 mins so let's say 3-1 :lol:

I take it you mean Wednesday?

Maybe  :smug:

Guest SHEARDUFF

I'm afraid that i feel this is going to be a reality check for newcastle fans and King Kev............

.......4-0 Newcastle win.

I said before the game the other day (not on here) that you were going to get at least 5 vs Stoke...just on the basis of what the atmosphere is going to be like

I shudder to think what the noise levels are going to be tomorrow. (Good week to be in stadium roof repair i think)

Glad we've already played you twice.

....so ya. I voted option #1