How do you feel this morning?

Guest nufc_geordie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest nufc_geordie

I can't remember the last time I woke up on a match day feeling like this! So Happy, excited and can't wait for the match. This is what Saturday's should be like!

Guest kingkevisback

The King is back. Long live the King !!! 'Sir' Alex is getting worried. Arsene is losing his infamous cool. Avram even more bewildered. And Benitez rotating in his bed at the thought of KING KEV BACK ON TYNESIDE. :clap: :clap: :clap:

The King is back. Long live the King !!! 'Sir' Alex is getting worried. Arsene is losing his infamous cool. Avram even more bewildered. And Benitez rotating in his bed at the thought of KING KEV BACK ON TYNESIDE. :clap: :clap: :clap:

:lol:

PS: Welcome to the forums.  :thup:

Guest nufc_geordie

Aye, don't they wish they had fans like us now!

I'm feeling confident, excited and looking forward to the rest of the season.  An amazing turnaround from last week...

Its also the first time in years I've put a Toon player in my Fantasy Footy team (the Zog - a bargain at 4.9m).

I selected optimistic.

I am not convinced Keegan is the best we could have got, nor the best we should have been aiming for.  But I do think he is a whole lot better than a lot of what we could have settled for and has definitely put the energy back in the club.

The euphoria of Kevin's return has now abated for me. Now reality bites. Hard.

This could be brilliant, or it could be disastrous.

:knuppel2:

Now then Rocker lad, calm yourself! I WANT it to be brilliant!