Berbatov

Guest sicko2ndbest

My pleasure:

"So you supported Blackburn and then Newcastle because of Shearer?"

"of course, I like him not the club."

I suppose Berbatov himself doesnt know who he supported then.  :lol:

he's not gonna come out and says he supports one of spurs rivals whilst at spurs, is he?

Bergkamp spent years at Arsenal openly admitting he supported Spurs as a kid...

My pleasure:

"So you supported Blackburn and then Newcastle because of Shearer?"

"of course, I like him not the club."

I suppose Berbatov himself doesnt know who he supported then.  :lol:

he's not gonna come out and says he supports one of spurs rivals whilst at spurs, is he?

Bergkamp spent years at Arsenal openly admitting he supported Spurs as a kid...

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=49214.msg1168939#msg1168939 tbh.

26 m for overrated moody striker... that just plainly stupid.... why anelka just 15m when obviously he is much better than berbatov?

Argueable, not obvious. He also just joined Chelsea.

but but.... the pricing quite daft... for average one??

As we're talking Tottenham, Ramos won the last two UEFA cups and tonight his team utterly destroys an Arsenal team including Gallas, Gilberto, Eduardo, Fabregas, Hleb, Walcott, Adebayor (cracking goal), Sagna... Have Toon missed a trick in appointing a manager who's never won anything? Spurs are looking very very good, and Jenas (free fron his "goldfish bowl") got MOTM for an awesome performance putting Fabregas in the shade - Toon could do with him now.

As we're talking Tottenham, Ramos won the last two UEFA cups and tonight his team utterly destroys an Arsenal team including Gallas, Gilberto, Eduardo, Fabregas, Hleb, Walcott, Adebayor (cracking goal), Sagna... Have Toon missed a trick in appointing a manager who's never won anything? Spurs are looking very very good, and Jenas (free fron his "goldfish bowl") got MOTM for an awesome performance putting Fabregas in the shade - Toon could do with him now.

One good game from Jenas and we should want him back?  ???  Bollocks mate, the goldfish bowl is in the lads head and he'll never be a top player..

One good game from Jenas and we should want him back?  ???  Bollocks mate, the goldfish bowl is in the lads head and he'll never be a top player..

Amen brother man, AMEN!!!

No more Jenas loving! This is driving me insane. One game and we want him back?! (Not to mention I didn't notice him once other than the goal and the pass across at the end!)

Get the heck out of town with that mess!

Guest ObaStar

think what are his options. everyone wants to stay in the premier league.

Man U- already have Rooney, and Tevez and ronaldo who is basically a striker.

Liverpool - are skint and are terrible

Chelsea - just spent 15 on anelka, also have Sheva, Drogba and Kalou

Arsenal - Adebayor, Walcott, eduardo, van persie

Newcastle - Fav team, new manager, lots of cash, title ambitions

Man City - IMO very likely to go there. plenty of cash, could be in champions league next year and could always use another stiker.

Man City - IMO very likely to go there. plenty of cash, could be in champions league next year and could always use another stiker.

Man Utd is not such a far fetched option.  They've been playing with those 2 strikers all season, and when one gets injured, they have trouble.  They're still competing on 3 fronts, and will need another striker.  If he's smart he'll figure out a way to move to Man Utd if they have the cash.

Man Utd is not such a far fetched option.  They've been playing with those 2 strikers all season, and when one gets injured, they have trouble.  They're still competing on 3 fronts, and will need another striker.  If he's smart he'll figure out a way to move to Man Utd if they have the cash.

SAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH ? manu have good strikers doubt berbz will be content to sit on the bench

Guest TyneToPlay

Berbatov, Hutton, King & Carrick? Now that would be some proper Jan busness. Go get em Kev! I read we are in for Lennon too, as the Spurs are out of cash.

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Berbatov, Hutton, King & Carrick? Now that would be some proper Jan busness. Go get em Kev! I read we are in for Lennon too, as the Spurs are out of cash.

Out of cash  mackems.gif. Where did you hear that from? The most reliable of sources that is tribalfootball?

Berba is a class act but 30 million is a bit too much IMO. He would make an instant impact as he've got no player who can hold up the ball at the moment(Viduka maybe but he's not good enough at all and soooo slow).

Maybe we should go for Berba's compatriot Valeri Domovchyiski(spelling?). He's very promising forward I think...and 5 times cheaper than Dimitar. I really like Mort's style to bring in promising young players.

On his way to Hertha Berlin so I believe.

Berba is a class act but 30 million is a bit too much IMO. He would make an instant impact as he've got no player who can hold up the ball at the moment(Viduka maybe but he's not good enough at all and soooo slow).

Maybe we should go for Berba's compatriot Valeri Domovchyiski(spelling?). He's very promising forward I think...and 5 times cheaper than Dimitar. I really like Mort's style to bring in promising young players.

can't get a work permit as i said

can't get a work permit as i said

Does he need one as we're now all brothers together in the EU?

Guest hodsgod

For 1.5 seasons, Berbatov has not contributed as much as Keane, why should Keegan target Berbatov? No doubt he is very skillful, but he goes missing in matches. Keane is a fighter and works his socks off.