Africa Cup of Nations

Decky

Guest Spurs_from_Africa

Abou-treika is a very good player, Everton wanted him in the summer but he wanted to stay in Egypt with his family.

Egypt should be up. With Eto'o up front, you have to ensure that you score cos he can score out of nothing.

A note though, how up himself is Mark Bright? Seems to think he knows everything on football and makes the most stupid comments.

Oba is joint favorite along with Momo & Yakubu at 11 to 1 to be the first player to be declared AWOL/absent once their tournament is over.

Yak won't go AWOL. Moyes would give him a serious beatdown.

AYE!!!

Well, I didn't think anyone could be so stupid. Moyes is the only man in football who ever stood up to Duncan Ferguson so there was no chance Yakubu would getaway with acting the goat.

Abou-treika is a very good player, Everton wanted him in the summer but he wanted to stay in Egypt with his family.

Where did you  get that from?  I've never even heard us linked with him, nevermind make an offer.

When I speak to some people who know a bit about football they think  one of Africa's black nations will win. Yet  3 of the last finalists from the last two African nations cup have been from Arab countries in North Africa, like wise 3 of the last 5 winners have been from North Africa.

gazza ladra & 1878  :thup:

Oba is joint favorite along with Momo & Yakubu at 11 to 1 to be the first player to be declared AWOL/absent once their tournament is over.

Yak won't go AWOL. Moyes would give him a serious beatdown.

AYE!!!

Well, I didn't think anyone could be so stupid. Moyes is the only man in football who ever stood up to Duncan Ferguson so there was no chance Yakubu would getaway with acting the goat.

Your were spot on about:  Moyes would give him a serious beatdown.