Help - Beardsley or Gascoigne?

Jay Jay Sea
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need your help here to settle a small arguement......naturally I'm voting that one player is more popular/better than the other but I'm not saying which one right now.  If you had to choose, who, in your opinion, was the greatest of the two?  I'm not asking you to base your vote on anything specifically i.e. skill, longevity, achievements, etc. You may just think that one was simply better than the other.

Appreciate your vote.

Cheers

JJC

Guest elbee909

Paedo.

Is this what you called him by mistake when you nervously asked for his autograph? 'Sorry, b-b-b-but can you p-p-pulease sign this, P-P-P-Peado?'

I was nervous, yeah, but come on, I was 9 and he was tugging me off at the same time.

Paedo.

Is this what you called him by mistake when you nervously asked for his autograph? 'Sorry, b-b-b-but can you p-p-pulease sign this, P-P-P-Peado?'

I was nervous, yeah, but come on, I was 9 and he was tugging me off at the same time.

:laugh: