Help - Beardsley or Gascoigne?

Jay Jay Sea
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beardsley came back so we all love him.

Gascoigne could do what even Beardsley couldn't, he just did it for somebody else (Spurs semi-final free-kick, England versus Scotland).

Gascoigne could do what even Beardsley couldn't, he just did it for somebody else (Spurs semi-final free-kick, England versus Scotland).

he left though, waving to the Kop shortly before he left while in a black and white shirt and denied he was waving to his future supporters. Loveable action that was, wasn't it

he left though, waving to the Kop shortly before he left while in a black and white shirt and denied he was waving to his future supporters. Loveable action that was, wasn't it

I agree he did that and I was being ironic. He waved good-bye to us and hello to them that day and never looked at us. And we got beat didn't we? Some ridiculous score to 0 or 1. The memory fails.

Guest lankybellwipe

Gazza should have been, Beardsley was.

This is happy face

Was what?

Gazza was the best player in every team he played in both here and abroad. Beardsley was only occasionally.

Shocked this is so lop-sided.

Got to be Gazza tbh.

I think it's because no one really knows what they're voting on! I'm sure most people 'like' Beardsley more, even if they think Gazza was the better player.

I think it's because no one really knows what they're voting on! I'm sure most people 'like' Beardsley more, even if they think Gazza was the better player.

Who is the greater footballer?

Maybe the poll should be reset so people can reconsider now that it's been made clear.

O0

Guest Urban Fox

Gazza was UNBELIEVABLE at times

Get a copy of the tottenham 90/91 season video - you'll wet yourself at some of his passing

Gazza played 374 games of top flight football over 17 years.

Beardo played 532 games of top flight football  over 15 years.

So I can see the argument that Pedro was better at avoiding injury, but Gazza had the longer top flight career.  :razz:

Gazza played 374 games of top flight football over 17 years.

Beardo played 532 games of top flight football  over 15 years.

So I can see the argument that Pedro was better at avoiding injury, but Gazza had the longer top flight career.  :razz:

If you call playing in Scotland "top flight" :razz: