Walcott on Loan

Guest ObaStar

Don't agree with us giving a rival club's players premiership experience. If Wenger wants Walcott to play down the middle, he should put him in the team.

Bit of a stupid stance to take.

If they are good enough to improve our team's league position, we get benefit from it, and it is irrelevant if we are helping Arsenal, as they aren't in our league.

Don't agree with us giving a rival club's players premiership experience. If Wenger wants Walcott to play down the middle, he should put him in the team.

Bit of a stupid stance to take.

If they are good enough to improve our team's league position, we get benefit from it, and it is irrelevant if we are helping Arsenal, as they aren't in our league.

You've got a point, but it's a bit more complicated than that. He'll be keeping out one of our players (e.g. Lua Lua), who we should be developing, and then he'll return to Arsenal... leaving the real issue of our lack of quality still unsolved.

Don't think it's worth it to make the difference between finishing 13th and 11th, for example.

Carew? Mobile? Pah!

Carew is one of the fastest players at the club. People think he's slow as he's so big, but he's not.

Carew is a fucking monster.... fast as well! probably as fast as Owen...

Guest trainer

how come so many don't rate him now.. a few months ago threads here were full of praise for the kid.. he hasn't played much since then, so what happened?

Ive never really rated him to be honest. What has he really achieved? Imo i think he should have stayed at Southampton for a few more years and tried to progress. Ive seen him 3 or 4 times this year and he looks completely out of sorts losing the ball constantly and never really looking as if he does much. I think he's also struggling to adapt with the physicality of the Prem whats your thoughts?

Carew? Mobile? Pah!

Carew is one of the fastest players at the club. People think he's slow as he's so big, but he's not.

Carew is a fucking monster.... fast as well! probably as fast as Owen...

Quicker. Not even sure Owen is quicker off the mark these days.

how come so many don't rate him now.. a few months ago threads here were full of praise for the kid.. he hasn't played much since then, so what happened?

Ive never really rated him to be honest. What has he really achieved? Imo i think he should have stayed at Southampton for a few more years and tried to progress. Ive seen him 3 or 4 times this year and he looks completely out of sorts losing the ball constantly and never really looking as if he does much. I think he's also struggling to adapt with the physicality of the Prem whats your thoughts?

i haven't seen much of him this season too, but he's very fast and has a good dribble for an Englishman ;)

still one of the most promising players, i guess.. although i wouldn't loan him in.

Theo is fast as fk and only a young lad he has so much to learn about the game, I rate him though and think he will come good under Wenger no doubt about it. I just do not see what good he is to us really, we need much more experienced players.