spuds fans - keep em or leave em?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

100 % yes tbh.

Seem canny blokes but i just hate Spurs nearly as much as Sunderland

Jesus wept. Couldn't care less who they support, if they add to the discussion then I'm all for them. Not every rival fan has come on here acting the twat, of course some do and let the side down but that goes for Toon fans on other forums too.

Are so what mann  :lol: I hate Spurs at the end of the day.

Would rather have mackems on here than those spuds

100 % yes tbh.

Seem canny blokes but i just hate Spurs nearly as much as Sunderland

Jesus wept. Couldn't care less who they support, if they add to the discussion then I'm all for them. Not every rival fan has come on here acting the twat, of course some do and let the side down but that goes for Toon fans on other forums too.

Are so what mann  :lol: I hate Spurs at the end of the day.

Would rather have mackems on here than those spuds

Don't see what Spurs fans do any worse (or better) than Mackems tbh. The majority of the Spurs fans on here have been much more civil and decent than Sunderland fans (a natural consequence I'd have thought).

KD is a good poster who I enjoy readng his banter, MJ on the other hand is a massive try hard and seems to have some strange goal to be seen as "ITK"...

???

Really? Feel just the opposite. MJ is alright--interesting perspective, insight.  KD comes off as completely clueless--delusional even.

Fuck me, 62 people voted 'Yes' so far :lol:. Fucking jokers :nope:

I am proud to be one of them

One to tell the grandkids tbh :thup:

oops, i miss understood  :lol: I hate the cunts and want them gone. That's what i was trying to say  :cheesy:

Ahh well night all