King Kev bigs up the Zog

Skirge

I've always thought the Zog looked liek a potential world class player from day 1 - I'm just amazed we've managed to hang on to him so far

me too, i'm waiting on his next great game, so that i can bump the 'Martins and N'Zogbia go AWOL' thread from the end of last season, where plenty of people were saying that he's worthless..

I've always thought the Zog looked liek a potential world class player from day 1 - I'm just amazed we've managed to hang on to him so far

me too, i'm waiting on his next great game, so that i can bump the 'Martins and N'Zogbia go AWOL' thread from the end of last season, where plenty of people were saying that he's worthless..

You'll have a long fucking wait re: Martins.

I believe he actually THINKS what he's going to do  - its not the same idea all game - he goes outside, inside, passes back, crosses or runs in

A lonely star in a very average team I think

I believe he actually THINKS what he's going to do  - its not the same idea all game - he goes outside, inside, passes back, crosses or runs in

A lonely star in a very average team I think

Agree that he's stood out for us for a while in an attacking sense.

Milner having the ability to break down the defences of the top 4? Is kev lining himself up a gig as a standup comedian or something?

The only thing Milner has been threatening this season is to bruise a defenders shins by kicking the ball into them so many times. I'd love to see him make a fool of me tonight and tear clichy apart but... more chance of shola scoring a hattrick.

Milner having the ability to break down the defences of the top 4? Is kev lining himself up a gig as a standup comedian or something?

The only thing Milner has been threatening this season is to bruise a defenders shins by kicking the ball into them so many times. I'd love to see him make a fool of me tonight and tear clichy apart but... more chance of shola scoring a hattrick.

Tbf Milner seems to play well against ManU and Chelsea.

Milner has been out of position. no support, no service

You don't go from an England U21 regular to s*** just because your manager has no idea of tactics

Ameobi?

Ameobi has always been shit

You don't go from an England U21 regular to s*** just because your manager has no idea of tactics

Ameobi?

Ameobi has always been s***

But he was an England U-21 regular for a time was he not?

I think Milner is a decent player, but he just has a lower upside than most. It's hard to ever see him being a significantly better player than he is now, sadly.

Ameobi?

I agree, but he was class for the under 21's. Their all time record scorer for a while wasn't he?

Ameobi?

I think Milner is a decent player, but he just has a lower upside than most. It's hard to ever see him being a significantly better player than he is now, sadly.

I know, Ameobi's  best performances for us have been in europe too. He's a first division player tbh. Milner is better than that, but not a top class player. 

Tbf Milner seems to play well against ManU and Chelsea.

:angel:

Guest Knightrider

Like most of our players N'Zogbia is overrated. He's decent but nothing to really shout about at this moment in time.

Like most of our players N'Zogbia is overrated. He's decent but nothing to really shout about at this moment in time.

Eh, the general consensus is that most of our players are shite, tbh. :razz:

Guest optimistic nit

Ameobi?

I know, Ameobi's  best performances for us have been in europe too. He's a first division player tbh. Milner is better than that, but not a top class player. 

he will always be pretty average imo. he was an U21 for 4 years yet never got anywhere near the full side. he's peaked already imo, he can do some good thinks but he's a mid table winger and always will be imo.