Today's other games

Mr. Snrub

I just cant understand how you can rate a player like Pato so high by using a shitty player who 99% of the Milan fans doesnt even like as an argument?

I belive its not me who needs to look at all the facts here, because its clearly you who doesnt do that.

Pato is good, no doubt but to say he will become a legend after 2-3 games in serie a against shitty apponents is kind of crazy if you ask me.

I have followed Serie A since about 1993, so i think i can match you experience by far.

If we had a player at Newcastle who scored 5 in 5 appearences wouldnt you want to see more of him and even rate him?

I would rate him, not look at him as a god. thats a difference.

CarlaNUFC didnt say he was a god she said Kaka rates him

I dont think you know how Milan fans really are, so its pointless for you to even speak at this moment.

I dont know how Milan fans are? I never said i did, all i said was she said Kaka rates Pato and i am right because that IS what she said, you are clearly on a wind up with your little digs here and there, its pathetic, do us all a favour and fuck off and die :thup:

I think you need to get of Carlas penis. and that in a hurry

Very mature, not gonna waste my time, ill only get a weeks ban :lol:

and just for the record:

Un solo grido, un solo allarme

Milano in fiamme, Milano in fiamme

and:

Il figlio di Galliani è un travestito,

Il figlio di Galliani è un travestito,

Il figlio di Gallià

Il figlio di Gallià

Il figlio di Galliani è un travestito

I just cant understand how you can rate a player like Pato so high by using a shitty player who 99% of the Milan fans doesnt even like as an argument?

I belive its not me who needs to look at all the facts here, because its clearly you who doesnt do that.

Pato is good, no doubt but to say he will become a legend after 2-3 games in serie a against shitty apponents is kind of crazy if you ask me.

I have followed Serie A since about 1993, so i think i can match you experience by far.

I'm sure that's what the English media were saying when Rooney came on the scene.

I saw Pato against Napoli the other day, and I was very suprised at the kind of impact he made. He reminded me of Rooney when he was 18.

Good job we got rid of Bianchi. Otherwise we'd really be in trouble.

Also, right winger please. Vassell is not a footballer.

Also, no more baloons. :doh:

We'll struggle to finish top 10 if this is our squad for rest of the season.

Get Sturridge on for Vassell ASAP. :angry:

Good job we got rid of Bianchi. Otherwise we'd really be in trouble.

Also, right winger please. Vassell is not a footballer.

Also, no more baloons. :doh:

We'll struggle to finish top 10 if this is our squad for rest of the season.

Get Sturridge on for Vassell ASAP. :angry:

:lol:

That a pisstake like?

Nope. We're struggling a lil bit at the mo...only two wins since november. (Downturn in form coinciding with Darius Vassell getting a run of games :angry:). Desperate need of reinforcements to maintain a european challenge...especially with our best forward gone.

Nope. We're struggling a lil bit at the mo...only two wins since november. (Downturn in form coinciding with Darius Vassell getting a run of games :angry:). Desperate need of reinforcements to maintain a european challenge...especially with our best forward gone.

Fucking hell, if you're going to be bottom half, that means....we're going to be...........out of the Football League!!!1111!1110010101010101

Citeh have so many class youngsters.

Sturridge was the star of the youth team that had Richards, Johnson and Etuhu in it, but he's had a bad hip injury, only came back in midweek and got a hattrick in the youth cup.

Answer to all our prayers? Champions League here we come! :laugh:

What a f****** beauty!

COYB!

How old is Sturridge?

Should be getting more of a run now shouldn't he?

18. See above.

18?

Didn't realise he was quite so young.

Sturridge, Onuoha, Richards, Johnson ... what the hell has been up with our academy for freak sake  :tickedoff: