John Carver resigns as manager of Toronto FC due to "personal reasons"

gray

Didn't Steve Watson used to have something to do with it? Or am I thinking of something else?

he was involved with the ship in benton

Watto & the rest are into a load of stuff: bars, property & construction are some of things I was told.

Seen carver on the night of the stoke game when Keegan came, he sort of crept into the ground through a fire exit, was my nephew that spotted him as a fire exit door swungopen and in he went..

Although it was in Freddy's time didn't he take or try to take the club to court? Might have a tarnished image with anyone left from the past regime.

Seen carver on the night of the stoke game when Keegan came, he sort of crept into the ground through a fire exit, was my nephew that spotted him as a fire exit door swungopen and in he went..

In a puff of smoke?

Although it was in Freddy's time didn't he take or try to take the club to court? Might have a tarnished image with anyone left from the past regime.

Of couse he took them to court after they moved him to the Acadmeny & then later on they reduced his wages massively. He won the case & is now chums with Freddy again.

Wor kid reckons he's had pint with Carver randomly tonight and he's coming as our no. 2

What exactly did your kid say to Carver then if he's now decided to leave the country?  :shifty: