Arsenal v Newcastle Tuesday January 29 @ 19:45

Skirge

Howay then, another trip doon there, try and be positive lads..

Viduka is back, Emre will miss out his last game of his suspension, Shola is back after being ill.

--------------Given

Carr---Taylor------Cacapa----Jose

Milner---Butt-------Zoggy------Duff

---------Owen-----Viduka

BENCH

Harper

Roze

Smith

Lua Lua

Carroll

roz possibly in for cacapa, fresh legs. viduka on bench smith to start.

I feel our biggest worry is Wallcott being alover Jose agian, Duff needs to offer more cover to Jose, as for starting Roze for cacapa, I thought Cacapa played better than Taylor but really Roze has been poor of late so i would not start him.

Viduka is more likely to create a bit of magic than Smith is, so for me start Viduka.

I think if we do play it into Vid's feet then he can and will effect the game, Owen needs to be awake and aware though as well as Zoggy needs to get forward as much as he can. No long balls though, just because Viduka is tall does not mean he will win the high balls lobbed upto him, keep it on the deck and give it to him to feet!!

I think if we do play it into Vid's feet then he can and will effect the game, Owen needs to be awake and aware though as well as Zoggy needs to get forward as much as he can. No long balls though, just because Viduka is tall does not mean he will win the high balls lobbed upto him, keep it on the deck and give it to him to feet!!

Reckon he will be on the bench