Arsenal v Newcastle Tuesday January 29 @ 19:45

Skirge

He said: "If you look at Adebayor, what I would say to Shola Ameobi is what I saw of Adebayor a year and a half ago when he first came on to the scene is what I saw of Ameobi when he first came on to the scene.

I thought Keegan hadnt watched a game from the past 3 years?

He hasn't seen one in the flesh, he'll still have been watching on TV.

I'll be chuffed if we get a draw. It'd be a real boost going into the Boro game.

I'm starting to feel a bit cautious about the Boro game (only one worth thinking about, really, in terms of us picking up a win). A draw here... a goal even... would give us a lift.

Chuffed with a draw? If offered right now, I'd snap someone's arm off for a draw down there!!

Won't happen though, I'm predicting more of the same. A goal would be nice, like you say.

Guest LucasUnger

No UK TV coverage, so you're lucky to get the second half. We have nothing.

should get it in some pubs

it's on about 50 channels worldwide.

What about highlights tonight?

EDIT: just had a look.  It's on Football First.  Don't have sky sports any more though.  :thdn:

Got Setanta Sports.  Anyone know if this "Midnight Goals" programme shows all the day's goals?

Dunno, but MOTD is on tomorrow night. I'm assuming they'll show tonight's then too.

We didn't expect anything there last season and we managed to get a draw, stranger things have happened.

I'm taking the old "expect a spanking" approach in the hope that I'll be pleasantly surprised! Think I'd only be disappointed otherwise. Some more good football and a goal or two would probably do me.