Arsenal v Newcastle Tuesday January 29 @ 19:45

Skirge

Given

Carr     Taylor Cacapa  Enrique

Roz        Butt

Milner                       Duff

Zog

Owen

Although I always have thought zog should play LW no matter what, that formation looks pretty good. I like it.

Guest Urban Fox

Instead of "Pass it better than them" - Keegan's team talk should be "Pass it better than S*nderland" which is more realistic.

If Viduka starts (and we play like we did on Saturday in 1st half) he'll score - unfortunately, so will Adebayor. 3-3.

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~1226991,00.html

Fitness Front: Aussie Star Out Of Gunners Trip

By Craig Hope

MARK Viduka has been ruled out of Tuesday night's Premier League clash with Arsenal.

Is anybody surprised? Nope? OK moving along then...

Its not a shock, its just that this morning the official site had him playing :lol:

---------------Given

Carr----Taylor-----Cacapa-----Jose

Milner---Smith------Butt------Duff

----------------------Zoggy

------------Owen

Guest ArseFan

Same team for Arsenal with Sagna in for Hoyte and Eduardo in for Rosicky. I can't help but think this will be a more difficult game, i didn't expect alot from the FA Cup game so was plesently suprised by the result.

If only you guys could score and sort out your second half form you wouldn't be as far down. 0-0 at Old Trafford and the Emirates and you end up conceding goals galore in the second half, what can that be put down to?

Same team for Arsenal with Sagna in for Hoyte and Eduardo in for Rosicky. I can't help but think this will be a more difficult game, i didn't expect alot from the FA Cup game so was plesently suprised by the result.

If only you guys could score and sort out your second half form you wouldn't be as far down. 0-0 at Old Trafford and the Emirates and you end up conceding goals galore in the second half, what can that be put down to?

fear, my friend.. they're shitting their pants