Newcastle after Lubos Kalouda?

Kasper

Newcastle To Run Rule Over Kalouda And Hanzel

Newcastle United appear to be scouring Eastern Europe to bring in the best talent before the January transfer window closes, with club sources claiming that Czech Lubos Kalouda and Slovak Tomas Hanzel are close to signing.

zoom - galleria  Midfielder Kalouda enjoys a reputation for being on of the brightest young talents currently playing in Europe, and the Magpies are already in discussions with his club, FC Brno.

Brno officials confirmed that the Toon were on the trail of the starlet, but also stated that Italian giants Juventus had already made an offer of £3.7 million, which was rejected, and may come back with a higher bid.

FC Brno’s Roman Pros told Sport: "We are still negotiating with the Englishmen, nothing is closed yet. "We have not lowered the fee, I insisted on the sum we desired.

"I simply take it as business, we have not reached an agreement. I don't want to comment on details."

Meanwhile, Slovakian defender Tomas Hanzel has completed a three-day trial at Newcastle United.

The 18-yr-old enjoyed a range of tests and training session at Tyneside, and although he has now returned to Spartak Trnava, his agent believes the youngster may return to the North-East after he has matured.

Agent Juraj Venglos told SITA: "It was more of a test than anything. We knew he would not be moving to Newcastle in January.

"Tomas did his best, people at the club were satisfied with his commitment and performances.

"He had a chance to have a closer look at a big club, which was very good for him. He met players like Owen, Emre and Viduka."

Where's that from?

Brno fan on their forum says this:

we´re all still waitin for the result of the talks, there is no news of signing of a contract yet, speakin for myself i dont think he joins newcastle this winter (today), ive read some rumors of being close a deal though(http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=567502)

I still dont believe that, our boss wont go below £4 million, no sale! so a lot of money and you guys dont have much time to make a decision...

what kinda player he is? well, he didnt play much yet (24 games/5 goals) so its hard to tell, but from the little ive seen of his performance i can say hes one of the best talents we ever had, hez got amazingly gr8 shot and he shoots a lot! good in the centre but also at the right, ive seen him in the training, out of 10 shots he made 8 beautiful goals, only 2 times the goalie managed to push it off the bar, i also spoke with him a few times, hez just a normal guy, no star habits, he takes it like it is, some say he can be the new nedved and i believe he can!

2compare him with so. else.. i would say vladiator (smicer) but then with a beter shot :thumbup:

im really curious wheter he joins the magpies or not, id be glad when he signs but stays till the end of da season

Com eon Mort sort, it out man!!!

I don't understand your desperation to sign a player you know absolutely nothing about?

Its deadline day, lets take a punt on someone!!

I'd rather it be someone who would improve the team this season. We've got the money, I don't understand why people are worried about inflated prices. It'll be worse in summer if people know we're looking to spend big.

I don't understand your desperation to sign a player you know absolutely nothing about?

I'd rather it be someone who would improve the team this season. We've got the money, I don't understand why people are worried about inflated prices. It'll be worse in summer if people know we're looking to spend big.

Do we? I hope so but i don't think we can say that with any surety at the moment.

If we're paying £3.7m for him, I reckon we'll be looking at him as a potential first teamer.

I don't, however, think that this story is anything more than talk.

No me neither.

If there was to be a signing today we would have had the player in a medical already!

Not going to happen, so lets just hope our shower of overpaid shite actually turns up for a real game on Sunday!

If we loose to the smoggies then it just shows how far Allardyce has set us back!

My mate just rang me all exited but he deffo got his wires crossed , he said his mate that works at SJP ( he does I can confirm that bit) just rang him and said Malouda is joining us. :lol: Think he meant Kalouda..

Me - I think you mean Kalouda mate, not Malouda

Him - wh o? never fkn heard of that cunt..

If we're paying £3.7m for him, I reckon we'll be looking at him as a potential first teamer.

I don't, however, think that this story is anything more than talk.

No me neither.

If there was to be a signing today we would have had the player in a medical already!

Not going to happen, so lets just hope our shower of overpaid s**** actually turns up for a real game on Sunday!

If we loose to the smoggies then it just shows how far Allardyce has set us back!

Who's to say we haven't?

Basically no-one knows whats going on.

We've already established the talk of "no signings" is not true because of the Italian lads deal, so there may be some mileage in other transfer rumours.

However, I just can't see this one happening.

Like a first team signing would slip under the net where youth signings have not!

Hope i'm wrong but just not getting my hopes up

My mate just rang me all exited but he deffo got his wires crossed , he said his mate that works at SJP ( he does I can confirm that bit) just rang him and said Malouda is joining us. :lol: Think he meant Kalouda..

Not been on the Crystal Meth again has he?

Him - wh o? never fkn heard of that c***..

So his friend is confident that Kalouda is joining?

He was but I was to busy laughing at his complete and utter excitement that turned to a blunt "who?" when I pointed out it was not Chelski's Malouda. Now was it a case of his mate said it right and my pal miss heard him, or his pal is also on crystal meth and actually thought it was Malouda.

I fear I shall never know, unless he hears more, or comes down off the high.

:lol:

He was but I was to busy laughing at his complete and utter excitement that turned to a blunt "who?" when I pointed out it was not Chelski's Malouda. Now was it a case of his mate said it right and my pal miss heard him, or his pal is also on crystal meth and actually thought it was Malouda.

Well you're going to have to ask him to clarify. O0

Thing is loads of people work at SKP who know about as much as we do, so I am not holding my breath on this one...

Thing is loads of people work at SKP who know about as much as we do, so I am not holding my breath on this one...

The SKP sounds like one of the left-wing political parties during the period of the Third Reich.

The SKP sounds like one of the left-wing political parties during the period of the Third Reich.

If this guy is a right footed winger type then he will be competition for Milner, and this is absolutely vital for us the rest of the season.

I am really hopeful that the decision to pull out of the Barnes deal was because we felt happier spending more on this fella rather than Barnes.

Skirge make it happen buddy.

I'm holding out hope that we haven't officially announced the Zamblera because we're trying to tie up other deals too.

Blind hope, but with some logic behind it. More of this please people.

I'm still daft enough myself to think something might happen.

I'm holding out hope that we haven't officially announced the Zamblera because we're trying to tie up other deals too.

Probably going to do the bunch of youngsters together, so Zamblera, Soderberg, and maybe Kalouda.

i dont see why it would be SO unlikely, they've said they're in talks with us, the barnes deal falling through and the fact there's been no confrimation of zamblera (mint name btw) could all suggest we could get the deal done

also bear in mind that keegan saying signings are unlikely seems to have not been related to youngsters at all, as we've just kept on signing the younguns regardless of what he's said